Bonus Chapter #1

I yawned and stretched my arms, sighing in content. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, then turned to Niall's side of the bed, only to find it empty.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, and looked around. Today was our first anniversary. Where could he be?

That's when I heard water running outside. I quickly threw on a night robe, and walked out.

"Niall?" I yawned yet again.

Niall, who was standing at the kitchen counter, looked up.

"Good morning sweetheart."

I walked up to the window beside the kitchen counter, and shut the blinds. Niall chuckled while muttering something like "I'm married to a vampire."

I walked up to him and put my arms around his back.

"Happy Anniversary baby." I kissed his neck.

He turned and pecked my lips. "Happy Anniversary. I love you." I smiled and kissed him.

I jumped up and sat myself on the counter. "So. Did you make breakfast?" I thought of the only logical explanation of him leaving the bed so early, and letting me wake up alone.

"I ordered it, actually. I called for doughnuts." He smiled.

I chuckled this time, and we sat on the dining table to eat.

After eating, (and fighting over the last doughnut, but let's not go there) he brought out a gift wrapped box.

"Happy Anniversary again." He said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

I raised my eyebrow and opened the present. Well, more like tore the wrapping paper, but whatever.

The picture on the box shocked me.

"You.....got me....an equity toaster? For our first anniversary?" I raised both my eyebrows.

He burst out laughing. "You.....you...fell for it." He said and continued laughing.

After a few minutes, he had sobered down, and I was fuming.

"Niall!"

"What? You really thought I'd give you a toaster, of all things, on our first marriage anniversary?"

"Then what's my gift?" I grumbled.

He handed me another, smaller, box.

I opened it and found a velvet box inside. On opening that, I found a miniature globe.

"This is....amazing. I can totally use it to keep all my papers away."

He chuckled.

"I'm taking you on a world tour, Jasmine."

My eyes went as wide as saucers, and I threw myself at him.

"Oh my god, I love you!"

"I love you too. Now get packing, we leave tomorrow morning at four." He said.

"And also, dinner at eight. Don't be late."

Why do I love him again?

♡♡♡
Very short bonus chapter.

Anyway, vote if you know where that scene is from!