Chapter 8

I lay on my side staring out at the dark beautiful night thinking about everything that happened earlier today with John.

"You shouldn't have agreed to that Adelaide. How can you be so stupid?!" I roll my eyes.

"I thought I blocked you out of my head a while ago." I say to my wolf sounding annoyed.

"That doesn't matter. We have a lot to worry about because you've just made everything worse for us!" Forest shouts at me and I grow angry.

"Like what? We have nothing to worry about anymore! Our mate doesn't want us and we're going to die without him! We needed something to fill the void so we have John!" I shout pulling at my hair wanting her out of my head.

"You don't get it do you! Our mate does want us I can feel it. You're going to get John hurt when our mate finds out about whatever you guys are. You need to tell John you don't want to go through with this stupid fucking plan or else he's going to get hurt really badly." Forest says and I shake my head no.

"Aiden wouldn't hurt his beta." I say but she chuckles.

"Do you know anything about mates? When you have a mate you are really possessive over them. You don't want anyone claiming what's yours and if they do you'll loose your shit. What makes you think Aiden will be any different?" I chuckle this time.

"Oh I don't know maybe because he rejected us!" I shout.

"He didn't want that and you know it after he kissed us yesterday." She whispers thinking about the kiss.

"He left us in pain did you forget that?!" I'm now off my bed and pacing back and forth going mad.

She stays silent.

Minutes pass by of me pacing back and forth trying to control my anger and Forest speaks up causing me to stop at her words.

"He's not the only person that will hurt John, we will too."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask starting to get a bit scared.

I wouldn't hurt John. I wouldn't hurt anyone.

"I didn't want you to find out like this. Since we're a white wolf we're different then any other wolfs. We've got powers that will come out when we least expect it and we won't be able to control it unless we have our mate. John can't fill the void for us, we won't want him Adelaide. If he doesn't leave us alone we'll..." She stops.

"We'll what?!" I whisper in fear.

"We'll kill him."