Chapter 36

Dedicated to one of my favorite readers because she always votes and comments mercyjannet
___________________________

After school ended I came with Aiden in his car on our way back to my house. The car ride was nothing like it was with Murphy. It was quiet and had an awkward silence to it, Aiden didn't even bother turning on the radio which made it even more awkward. I just stayed silent and looked out the window watching as trees pass by. Aiden set his hand on my thigh and I shifted uncomfortably which he noticed and let out a small growl. Maybe now would be the best time to talk to him.

"Aiden" I say and look over to him to see he was already staring at me. My eyes widen as he has his eyes off the road.

"Watch the rode!" I shout at him, he chuckles then turns back to the rode.

"What were you saying?" He asks I cough awkwardly scared of what his reaction might be.

"I don't think you should touch me at school, or look at me, or kiss me, basically anything intimate. At least during class you shouldn't." I say looking away from him, instead I look out the window hearing nothing but my heart beating fast and his breathing go uneven. His hand that was set on my thigh was now harshly pulled away and on the wheel clenching it tightly as his fists turn a pale white.

Shit, he's mad.

"You shouldn't have said that." He spits at me driving faster then before.

What was wrong with him? He gets angry so fast that I can't fucking keep up!

"A-Aiden please slow down-" He cuts me off. "Shut up!" He shouts at me, I lower in my seat growing scared of him.

Maybe he wasn't changing...
***
We got home to a empty house it was only me and Aiden. Aiden harshly pulled me up to my room by my arm and I wince in pain.

"You shouldn't have talked to him like that." Forest tells me, I mentally growl at her.

"He shouldn't be acting this way! And we thought he changed! He clearly hasn't! How can I be so stupid!" I tell her, she doesn't bother saying anything back.

He pushes me on the bed and paces back and forth in front of me with clenched fists. "Do you not want to be with me?!" He shouts, I didn't respond.

I honestly didn't want to be with him right now, he lost his temper so quick and it makes me think maybe he'll do this to me in the future. And I didn't want to be with someone like this, I didn't deserve this at all.

"Huh? answer me!" He shouts coming closer to me grabbing my face in his hands squeezing tightly.

"Y-You're hurting me!" I shout in pain but he doesn't bother letting go.

"Answer.Me." He says between breaths, his eyes turn pitch black.

"I don't know." I whispered.

He looks at me with such rage in his eyes and just lost it. "Wrong answer." He spits then he slapped me, he punched me, he kicked me. He hurt me again and I'm then met with complete darkness.
____________________________

Looks like Aiden didn't change at all.

I'll update later today.