Chapter 33

It's been a week since I've been staying here with Murphy, and it's been the best week of my life. No Aiden, no parents, no problems. I finally felt like everything was going to be okay. Aiden let me stay with Murphy and that made me realize maybe he is going to try to be good for me. Just maybe I'll be able to give him a chance.

This week with Murphy consists of us skipping out of school, buying a bunch of snacks and eating them while watching American Horror story. We'd also stay up late with each other talking about the most random things. We ignored the fact that he could've been dead, we pretended it never happened. It kills me to hide the secret of Aiden being the one who tried to kill him. Everything bad that Aiden has done to me is also a secret that I will never share with anybody. It's another secret that can't be told.
***

"I'm going for a run Adelaide wanna come with?" Murphy asks me and I nod my head smiling at the amazing idea.

I've been needing to go out for a run and finally let my wolf out, she also liked the idea as she grew inpatient growling for me to hurry up.

"Get in the car I'll drive to the forest near the school." Murphy tells me, the memories come flooding back to my mind.

That's where Aiden rejected me, and where I killed that rouge.

"Forget about it. Aiden wants us now and apologized for everything." Forest tells me. "He can apologize all he wants but I will never forget." I say back then block her out before she can say anything else.

"You alright?" Murphy asks me as I fiddle with my fingers thinking about every second that happened that day. "Y-Yeah I just really want to go for a run." I lied. I didn't want to go for a run where Aiden rejected me, the memories will just become even more clear. "You sure? You look a little off." Murphy tells me putting a hand on my thigh. "I said I'm fine." I spit and I instantly regret talking to him that way. He then nods his head pulling his hand away from my thigh. "I'm sorry" I whisper looking out the window as we get closer to the forest that holds horrible memories.

We arrived and I watch as Murphy quickly jumps out of the car excited transitioning into his beautiful brown wolf running into the woods leaving me behind. I hesitantly get out of the car and walk slowly into the forest.

I walked for a few more minutes, and I was then met at the place I got rejected and murdered a rouge.

Flashback

"I Aiden Lockwood reject you Adelaide as my mate." Aiden's words shot daggers into my heart.

I dropped to the ground starting to get the most excruciating pain. It was like getting every symptom of pain in my body. I screamed closing my eyes tightly hoping the terrible feeling would go away, but it didn't.

I asked Aiden what was happening, he then pushed me up against the tree begging me to accept his rejection. I didn't, I went through the pain for him. Then he left me with no care in the world.

The flashback then changed...

I felt anger towards the rouge, I needed to get rid of him. Then I did. I killed him. His body just lied there limp and it hurt me to think that I'd done something so horrible.

Flashback over

I had tears running down my face uncontrollably, I dropped to my knees crying into my hands.

Aiden

I followed them to the forest. I knew I'd have a chance to get him here as I saw him run first into the forest, but I stayed and watched Adelaide. I frowned wondering why she looked so sad, she hesitantly walked towards the forest and I followed behind her trying to keep a good distance so she doesn't smell my scent.

We've been walking for a few more minutes, but then Adelaide comes to a halt. She stares blankly at the small area with tears running down her face, she looked like she been thinking about something. It hurt me to watch her like this. What was wrong with her?

"This is where you rejected her, and where she killed the rouge." My wolf Arden tells me.

I then turn away from her as she drops to the floor crying in her hands, I didn't want to see her like this so I turned away from her.

I was about to leave to find her useless friend but I then felt light headed and was met with darkness.

I woke up on nicely trimmed grass and the sky shining a pitch black from above, I get up on my feet looking around confused. I then see the moon goddess standing before the moon with crossed arms and a disappointed face.

"Why am I here?" I ask her scratching the back of my neck.

"You know why you're here." She tells me, her eyes turning red from blue.

My eyes widen. Was she really that angry with me?

"Yes I am Aiden. I'm very angry with you." She tells me taking a step closer to me, I take one back.

"Why?" I ask even though I knew the reason.

"You're about to do something you'll regret Aiden. You're letting the possessiveness take over you and you're going to try to hurt Murphy. Again may I add!" She shouts and the whole ground shakes.

"Well he is taking her away from me! She's mine!" I shout back.

"You need to understand that Murphy has a mate coming and that is not Adelaide. They do not love each other the way mates do, they are friends Aiden. You and Adelaide are mates and she's beginning to see good in you. But if you do this, she'll hate you forever." She says putting a hand on my shoulder squeezing it softly.

"Don't do this Aiden because if you do, I'll take her away from you and mate her with someone else who will treat her better. Then you'll be alone forever." She adds, I get scared at her words.

"You can't do that!" I shout pulling away from her.

"I can do anything Aiden, you still have a chance to do the right thing. Please do the right thing." Was the last words coming out of her mouth, then she was gone.
__________________________

Will Aiden do the right thing?

Vote and comment!!

Also you guys are all so sweet!! I'm sorry it took me a while to update it's just I let literally let one comment get to me and was about to give up. But then I asked you guys what you thought about my book and I got so many nice comments from you beautiful people. Thank you for motivating me and making me feel good about all this. You guys really helped me and because of that I will continue with Unwanted Mate. I'll update soon.

Love always, Estrella.