Chapter 22

I managed to get up and start walking out of the forest acting as if nothing happened. I covered my mark with my hair hiding it so Murphy wouldn't see.

I find Murphy eyeing the crowd obviously searching for me. Once his eyes find me he immediately runs towards me with a concerned look.

"Where the hell were you I was looking every-" He cuts himself off sniffing me.

"You smell different." He says confused.

"No I don't" I say tensing up.

"I smell a male on you, like all over you." He says smirking.

Yeah but he wasn't all over me in a good way.

"Just forget about it let's go." I tell him hoping he'd just forget it and we'll leave.

"Okay let's go, only because they might notice all the food and vodka is gone." I sigh in relief and chuckle as I stare at his stomach that looks like he's pregnant with the amount of shit he stole.

I was about to get into the car when my nose was filled with the very familiar addicting scent. I looked around frantically searching for Aiden but find nothing.

"We should hurry." I say and look up at Murphy on the other side of the car, seeing Aiden closely behind him looking angry.

My eyes widen "Murphy get in!" I shout at him but before he can say or do anything Aiden grabbed onto Murphy's head banging it against the car, Murphy falls to the ground blood all over his face.

I cover my mouth in shock then quickly run towards Murphy about to pull him into my arms to see if he's okay but Aiden pulls me away putting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Put me down! I need to see if he's okay!" I shout hitting his back but he continues to walk with me tightly in his arms crying as I watch Murphy lay there limply not moving.

I then try to concentrate on his chest to see if he was still alive, my wolf howls in pain and I cry uncontrollably when Murphy's chest didn't rise telling us he was gone.

I'd lost my only friend, and it was all my fault.

______________________
Comment and vote for more :)