Chapter 27

I waited up stairs in Aiden's room as he was getting rid of the body. I was going over in my head of what I would tell him but the thing was, I didn't know what the fuck to say. All I knew was that I couldn't stay here any longer.

I didn't have time to think any further, when I heard Aiden walk into the room. I sat on the end of the bed fiddling with my fingers staring down at them, he sat right next to me.

"It okay he's gone now." He tells me putting his hand in mine squeezing tightly, but I pull away now looking into his eyes that flash with hurt at the loss of my touch.

"It's not about that. I need to uh tell you something." I say sounding nervous, he looks at me with worried eyes tensing up.

I then grab onto his hand calming him.

"I-I can't stay here forever Aiden. I have school, and my parents are probably worried about me." I tell him he then pulls away from me getting off the bed pacing back and forth.

Shit, he's angry.

"You're gonna leave me, aren't you?!" He shouts and I flinch at his tone.

"No Aiden, I just. I have a life too-" He cuts me off. "A life that doesn't include me?!"

"Aiden I didn't say that." I say softly which seemed to calm him as he stops pacing then stares at me with a frown.

"I-I just don't want you away from me. I want you with me every day, every second, for the rest of my life." He tells me getting on both his knees in front of me grabbing hold onto both my hands.

I sigh "I just can't stay here."

I can't stay here with you. I would've told him that, but I was too scared. I was scared of him. I didn't forget what he did to Murphy, the scene still haunts my fucked up mind.

"Then we'll stay at your place! Your parents won't mind I mean I am your mate! They'll understand." He tells me causing my eyes to go wide at the dumb idea.

"They don't like you, they know you rejected me. Well only my brother knows." Aiden growls.

(Can't remember if her parents know but let's just say it's just her brother who knows about the rejection.)

"I don't give a fuck, we were going to end up together anyways. The mate bond is too strong to keep us apart they'll understand." He says getting up grabbing his black bag pack.

"What are you doing?" I ask watching as he shoves a bunch of clothes in his bag.

Oh god.

"I'm going with you, I don't care if your parents don't like me or your brother. Nobody is keeping me away from you."

"Aiden-" He cuts me off again. "What do you not want me?! Is that it?! Because there's nothing you can do to keep me away from you Adelaide. And if you try anything like running away from me, I swear-" It was my turn to cut him off not wanting to hear the last of that sentence.

"I was just going to say I'm glad you're coming with me. I couldn't stand being away from you either." I lie. He smiles then pecks me on the lips.

Well this is just fucking great, note the sarcasm.

_________________________

Guys thank you so much for all the votes and comments and even reading my book. You're all literally so sweet! And I'll update asap!!!

Love always, Estrella.