Chapter 29

Picture of the family :)
____________________________

"Adelaide what's wrong?" Aiden asks while watching me trying to contain my heavy breathing.

"Nothing" I lie glaring at my bed with my hands in fists.

"It's obviously something you look angry. Please tell me what's wrong." He puts a hand on my shoulder but I shrug him off.

"Nothing is wrong!" I shout at him.

He left it alone thankfully and I just sat on the floor with my hands tangled up in my hair as Aiden caresses my back calming me.

"Tell me whenever you're ready."

Hours later

I sit on the couch with Aiden sitting next to me watching tv. I wasn't really paying much attention I was too busy thinking about my father and that whore. I couldn't believe he would do it again with her, even worse I couldn't believe he did it with her in my room!

"Addy mom and dad are here." Evan tells me while glaring at Aiden.

He's here. Time for some fun.

I get up with Aiden close by my side causing me to roll my eyes. I was so tired of him being around. I needed him to be away from me. The drama with my dad and that whore and then Aiden here it just puts so much weight on my shoulders.

"Honey I'm so glad you're alright!" My mother comes and gives me a bone crushing hug.

I was so close to telling her, but I held back knowing what the consequences would be.

"And who is this?" She asks staring at Aiden with a small smile, which he doesn't return.

"Aiden a friend I guess"

"Adelaides mate."

We both say at the same time. Aiden growls at my answer.

"Your mate! Oh god you've found your mate! This is so exciting. Let's eat we've brought some pizza" Then my sorry excuse of a father walks in with pizza and a smirk on his face.

I stare at him with anger trying so hard to hold back. Aiden notices putting a arm around my waist.

"Sweetie it's so nice to see you!" My father says with a fake smile, I roll my eyes and walk away from him.

Just seeing that smirk on his face, it set me off. He was only making me even more angry and I don't think I can control it any longer.

"Something wrong Adelaide?" Mom asks confused.

"Nothing" Is all I say then take a seat in the dining room where we'll be eating pizza as a nice happy family.

Not.

Five minutes pass of me just staring at my pizza lost at appetite. I then look up at my mother and father smiling and laughing together.

I can't take it anymore.

"Don't do it." Forest warns me, I smirk and then think of my father choking.

He then starts coughing and his face immediately turns red, my mothers eyes widen and she shouts asking him what's wrong.

"Dad! Dad are you okay? What's going on?!" Evans asks getting up out of his seat tapping his back repeatedly.

I then stop when I feel a hand on my thigh squeezing tightly feeling bruises form. Aiden.

My father then stops choking and try's to calm his breathing.

"Oh my god baby what happened?" My mother asks him with worried eyes kissing his pale face.

"I-I don't know I felt like I was-" I cut him off. "Choking?" I say with a small smirk. "Woah that sucks dad! You could've died." I say with a chuckle.

I wish you could've, but someone ruined it.

"Adelaide this is not funny!" Mom shouts at me, I shrug then get up out of my chair.

"Well you wanna know what's funny mom! Dad cheating on you with the whore next door!" I shout, the whole room goes silent.

"Adelaide do you realize what you've done!" Forest shouts at me.

"I don't fucking care! I'm tired of keeping shit to myself!"

"What is she talking about Ben?" Mom asks and dad gives me a harsh glare.

"What is she talking about dad?" Evans asks as well.

"She's lying." Dad says and I shake my head in disappointment.

"Adelaide you shouldn't lie about something like that. Lies like that can ruin our family!" Mom says, Evans nods his head agreeing with her.

"Fine don't fucking believe me your own daughter and sister! Just know he's a pathetic cheating liar. I wouldn't lie about that." I say then storm out the house with anger.

"What the hell was that?!" Aiden shouts at me following closely behind me as I head to the woods.

"What was what?" I replied back to him acting oblivious to what he's talking about.

"Don't play dumb, you could have killed him!" He shouts pulling at my arm stopping me.

"He would've been dead if you didn't ruin it!" I shout at him pulling my arm away, Aiden growls at me.

I wasn't scared of him anymore. I let my anger get the best of me and it's time that I needed to.

"Don't talk to me like that little mate. You should thank me for stopping you from doing something stupid. Your dad made a mistake and that mistake shouldn't bring him death by his own daughter!" He sneers with clenched teeth.

"You don't fucking understand Aiden, he made the same mistake again and may I add in my own fucking room!" I scream pushing at his chest wanting him as far away from me.

"I don't expect you to understand anyway since you basically did the same shit to me" I add, he sighs.

"Look I'm sorry and you know that. I don't want to fight anymore, can we just forget it?" He asks, I chuckle.

"No" is all I say.

"No?" He questions with a frown.

"I said no! I-I want you away from me!" My words look like it hit him as he gets tears forming in his eyes.

But I didn't care one bit.

"W-What Adelaide you don't mean that." He stutters with a broken voice.

"Just get away from me. Leave!" I shout.

"Adelaide I'll give you some time alone. But I'm never going to leave you. Ever."
___________________________

Vote and comment!