Chapter 37

You're all about to loose your shit ____________________________

I wake up on the familiar nicely trimmed grass and the moon goddess staring at me with worried eyes. I get up on my feet and look at the moon goddess blankly as she frowns at something behind me. I turn to see what she was staring at, my eyes were on Aiden who was looking down at the ground avoiding eye contact. My eyes widen as I see him, I step away from him moving closer towards the moon goddess scared he might hurt me again.

"Aiden look at me now!" She shouts at him, he obeys her.

His eyes were then set on me, he looked at me with regret and guilt. But I didn't care anymore, I no longer felt anything towards him aside from hate and anger.

"I can't believe this Aiden. I saw good in you and told myself that you would be able to change, that Adelaide would be able to change you. But there is no changing when it comes to you Aiden Lockwood." The moon goddess tells him with disgust in her red eyes filled with anger.

Aiden whimpers. "I-It won't happen again moon goddess. I just lost control." He tells her tears pouring out of his eyes.

"You're right Aiden. It won't happen again, because Adelaide won't be your mate anymore." She says.

We both stare at her with wide eyes.

She can do that? Will I have a mate?

"No! Please don't do this I love her. I need her!" Aiden shouts coming towards me, the moon goddess moves me behind her protectively.

"You don't love her Aiden because if you love someone you should never hurt them, ever. And that is exactly what you did." She tells him, his sobs become even louder.

"Please don't take her away from me!" He shouts, she ignores him turning to me.

"Adelaide I know you're confused about all this but I'm going to make all of this better. I can mate you with someone else, someone that you belonged with in the beginning. But first you have to tell me that you agree to it. You'll have to repeat after me. Okay?" She tells me and I stare at her with wide eyes.

Will I really get a second chance?

"But who will be my mate? What will happen with Aiden? What if he doesn't accept?" I ask her she then puts her hand softly on both sides of my bruised face.

"Your mate will be the person you've always been destined to be with, the one I never payed much attention too. If Aiden doesn't accept he will be the only one still feeling the mate bond. If you accept you'll feel nothing towards him, The mate bond will be forever broken. That's how it works." She tells me and I nod my head understanding but still had questions running through my head.

"What if my new mate has a mate already?" I ask worried. She shakes her head. "Stop worrying Adelaide. I've got complete control over all this. I now know who you belong with." She tells me.

"Who?!" I ask her desperately.

"Repeat after me." She ignored my question, I decide to just leave it at that.

I'll eventually find out who my mate is, who I was really destined to be with.

"Please don't do this Adelaide!" Aiden begs me, I manage to ignore him and my wolf who was also begging me to not do this.

"Say I Adelaide Woodlyn agree to stop being mates with Aiden Lockwood." The moons goddess says I nod my head ignoring Aiden's screams.

"What will happen back home! What if Aiden doesn't leave me alone!" I ask her before I say it.

"He will no longer be your mate which means you can use your powers on him, now please Adelaide let's get on with this." She begs looking over to Aiden who was crying uncontrollably and literally losing his shit.

"I Adelaide Woodlyn agree to stop being mates with Aiden Lockwood." I say then both me and Aiden drop to our knees screaming in pain.

I felt the mark Aiden forced on me burning, I shout in pain wondering why the hell it was burning so much.

"W-What's happening?!" I shout at the moon goddess.

"Goodbye Adelaide. Everything will be okay." Was the last thing I heard from the moon goddess and everything turned black yet again.
__________________________
Looks like Aiden finally got what he deserves.

And who will be Adelaide's new mate?

Hmm looks like you'll have to wait a bit to find out.

Vote and comment and I'll update asap.