Chapter 15

You guys are going to loose your shit after reading this chapter.
__________________________

I ran into the guest bedroom locking it behind me. I limped towards the bed with tears in my eyes as I felt the pain getting worse. I covered my ears blocking out her moans and squeezed my eyes shut laying on the bed curled up in a ball.

As I lay on the bed my face closed in a grimace, my skin pale and clammy. Every few minutes I would scream into my hands not wanting anyone to hear. My scream had a raw quality, the realness of a person consumed by pain. Then I went quiet as the pain suddenly stopped but yet I still felt it, I was now panting.

I was too focused on trying to calm my breathing that I hadn't noticed someone was banging on the door trying to get in. Slowly I tried to get up to open the door but quickly realized how bad the pain was when I stood up. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. Sharp pain lanced through my head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes, it felt like my whole body had been beaten and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache. Regardless, I needed to get out of here... away from them. Wincing in pain I walked towards the door about to open it to who ever was on the other side, but stopped myself when his scent hit my nose mixed with the blondes scent.

"Adelaide please open the door." Aidens soft voice was sound on the other side of the door sounding of guilt.

I stepped back and looked around for another way to leave, and find nothing. This room didn't even have a fucking window! I was officially screwed.

"Open the door!" He shouts sounding angry after hearing I stepped back.

I ran back onto the bed and hugged my knees as I watched the door being banged on and then later the banging turned into kicking, he then managed to break it open.

Once he broke it open, his eyes met my fragile figure sitting on the bed crying silently as I hugged my knees staring at him with pure hatred. My human form then couldn't take it anymore, I was too weak. My wolf had to take over so I can heal faster.

"Get away from me." Forest tells him shocking me as my own wolf was just as angry with him as I was.

"Am I speaking with Adelaides wolf?" He asks stepping closer towards us causing Forest to growl but that doesn't stop him from sitting on the bed in front of us.

"Why the fuck do you think I have glowing blue eyes? Adelaide couldn't handle the pain you put us through which means I had to take over." Forest says with clenched teeth.

"Did you enjoy putting us in pain with your whore?" She adds.

Aiden stares at us with guilt, he didn't bother hiding it this time. But we didn't care anymore, we hated him.

"I-I'm sor-" Forest cuts him off. "You're sorry? You're not fucking sorry! You knew what this would do to us and you still did it! I defended you! I was on your fucking side! Me! I thought somewhere in there you cared for us, but I was wrong. You're fucking nothing to me and I hate you!" Forest shouts at him, her words hit him. He was now angry, really angry it like looked he was about to loose control.

The room was filled with his heavy breathing and us staring at him with wide eyes.

Aiden squeezed my shoulders and screamed in my face "Don't fucking talk to me like that!" Then what surprised me next was, he slapped me.

I then took over so Forest wouldn't do anything stupid.

He then grappled onto a vase filled with flowers and threw it at the wall destroying the glass vase as the glass shuttered everywhere he then pulled me down to the floor... My back sticking on the glass pieces then he beat me in a violent way and I could do nothing but burst into tears not even asking him to stop, I was too in shock to do anything. I felt the feeling of his shoe hitting my stomach and I couldn't take the pain anymore.

"Stop please , please just stop!" I shouted at him.

"Use our power, I'm sorry but we have to. He's out of control his wolf has taken over now!" Forest shouts my eyes going wide at her words

"No! We'll kill him!" I shout staring into his pitch black eyes as he continues to kick my stomach.

"Do it! Only until he falls and stops this then we'll leave!"

I then stare deep into his eyes and think about pain running through his body, I thought about the pain I went through and how it felt. I wanted him to feel it, I wanted him to feel all of it.

"You feel that, that's how you made me feel when you first rejected me." I tell him thinking of the pain when he rejected me, he screams in pain begging me to stop.

"And this was when you weren't there for my first transition." I think of the pain of the first transition his screams were even louder this time.

"This is when you fucked that whore." I say with a smirk.

"Leave! Leave now! You're losing control!" I block Forest out.

"I Adelaide Woodlyn accept your rejection Aiden Lockwood." I say then leave him screaming in pain.

I didn't bother looking back, I left him in pain just how he did to me.