Chapter 28

Picture of Evans in the image section :)
____________________________

We arrive at my house after a thirty minute silent car ride. I wasn't happy at all to be back home, all I wanted to do was find out if they found Murphy, if they had a funeral for him, if his family know. But I couldn't, Aiden was getting in the way of everything.

I knock on the front door and it opens quickly to Evans staring at me with worried eyes bringing me into a tight warm hug causing my possessive mate to growl. I hug Evans just as tighter ignoring Aiden. "I-I thought you were gone, after what happened to your friend." Evans tells me.

Murphy really was gone.

"That's enough." Aiden sneers pulling me away from Evans holding me tight in his hold, Evans glares at him.

"I thought you rejected her dog." Evans spits at Aiden causing him to growl at the nickname.

"He shouldn't be talking to our mate like that. Fucker." I block out Forest.

"I don't need to say anything to you. Just that she's mine now, and I'm not letting her go." Aiden says, I sigh then get out of his tight hold walking past Evans looking for mom.

I look around and I'm disappointed to find no sign of her.

"Evans where's mom?" I ask him frowning.

"Moms at work and so is dad. Dad said that you're probably somewhere grieving for Murphy's death. That's why nobody bothered looking for you." He says scratching the back of his neck.

I felt hurt at his words."So nobody bothered looking for me? Was anyone worried? I hadn't called for two days or texted- You know what never mind I'm going to my room." I run upstairs with Aiden following closely behind me.

Once I'm in my room, I smell something off. My eyes widen when I smell her.

The smell of the slut my father cheated on my mother with, mixed with his scent.

They fucked in my room!