Chapter 21

I did the only thing that came to mind, I fucking ran away from that confusing dumbass. I wasn't going to let him mark me, I knew he didn't want to because it was obviously his wolf who was losing control. Or was it both?

I ran as fast as my feet can take me hearing his heavy feet closely behind me. I screamed when I was tackled to the ground with Aiden on top of me growling at me.

"A-Aiden stop! You don't want this! You rejected me remember? Please stop!" I shout attempting to push him off of me but it was no use, he was stronger than me.

"What if I take it back my little mate?" He tells me lightly caressing my cheek causing the flashback of him slapping me come to mind I winced at the horrible memory.

Take it back? Why would he want to take it back when he decided to do it in the first place, when he put me through all that fucking pain. The pain that cannot be taken back.

"Remember we have powers, also remember to control yourself." Forest tells me.

I stare into his dark eyes thinking of pain going into him, I stared at him in confusion when he looked at me not flinching once. What was going on? Why wasn't it working?

"Forest what the hell is happening?!" I say out loud not caring that he heard me.

"I don't know! Try again" She shouts at me.

I panicked but it was too late, Aiden's teeth were already sunken into my neck causing me to shout loudly in pain. I was then met with complete darkness.
***
I wake up to a beautiful women with brown long hair and dark blue eyes standing in front of me with a small smile. I stare at her with confusion.

"What the hell where am I? Who are you?" I ask her standing up on my feet looking around to see we were standing on freshly cut grass, the sky dark, and the only light was the moon shining behind the beautiful women.

"Hello Adelaide I came to speak with you." She says stepping closer to me, I take a step back.

"How do you know my name?" I ask her, she chuckles lightly.

"I'm your mother." She tells me I stare at her like she was crazy.

I'm pretty sure I know who my mother is and what whole I came out of.

"Um no you're not." I tell her she laughs at my weird face.

"Yes I am love I created you, just how I created your mate Aiden. The one who's destined to be with you forever." She tells me my eyes immediately widen.

The moon goddess. I'm talking to the fucking moon goddess! Wait, I shouldn't be happy speaking with her. I should be angry! She mated me to a monster!

I glare at her " How could you mate me with that monster?" Her smile then turns into a frown.

"Aiden is no monster, he's your mate and you must love and accept him." She tells me, I growl.

"Do you know what he's done to me?!" I shout. "He rejected me! And has done plenty more horrible things!" I add.

"He's made mistakes and if you give into him, his mistakes and the pain will stop."

"I'm not going to give into him are you crazy?! I hate him!" I shout at her she shakes her head disappointed.

"You have so much hate in you Adelaide, you need to let it go. Aiden has been through so much, he's lost and needs to be found and taken care of by you. Aiden doesn't know how to love and you must show him and make him better. You're the only person who can help him be the man he is supposed to be, the man that will love and take care of you and will never hurt you ever again." She tells me pulling me into a warm hug that I was hesitant to return.

I had so many questions running through my head. I needed to ask her now but I felt like I was losing time as the world started spinning and she slowly started disappearing.

"What happens if I don't?"

"What has he gone through?"

It was too late to ask anymore.
***

I wake up in the forest I was last left at gasping for air. I looked around me searching for Aiden but he was nowhere to be found. He left me again.

I then wince when I felt a burning sensation on my neck.

"He marked me."