Chapter 14

I walk into my closet and get my ripped skinny jeans that fit my curves perfecting, and my grey hoodie, along with my black vans.

I wasn't going to wear a dress because first of all I don't own one and it's fucking cold outside which means I'm not going to freeze my ass. My long brown thick hair is down in its natural wavy curls covering my back stopping just before my ass.

"Ready?" Evans asks walking into my room with a frown at my choice of outfit but quickly gives me a fake smile.

"Yeah I guess." I tell him then follow him downstairs.

"Bye me and Adelaide are going out." I tense as I see my mom and dad cuddled up on the couch watching tv.

"Bye have fun." Mom tells us and I quickly look away from them.

We walk out the front door and get into the jeep on our way to a party I'm being forced to go to.

***

The messy room had empty bottles laid on the ground, waiting for someone to trip over them. I almost was a victim. The beer bottles reminded me of myself :empty and useless. As I stepped over the god-awful mess I look up to teenagers dancing on each other, making out, and shouting over the loud music.

I then realized right as I stepped foot in the party, Evans was gone. I panicked looking around and try to find his scent but I couldn't cause the trashed house reeked of alcohol. I was now standing in the middle of the room alone with no one to talk to.

"What do we do?" I ask Forest searching the crowd for Evans but fail to find him.

"Mind link Evans dumbass." Was it just me or was Forest starting to get really smart.

"Evans where are you? I'm all alone!" I mind link him and he immediately mind links me telling me he's out back with friends.

There's no way I'm going to hang out with Evans friends. Plus he said he was going to hang out with me! And look at me now I look so stupid standing here all by myse- I stop thinking when I smell the familiar addicting scent.

My mate is here.

"Look for him! Go to our mate!" Forest shouts.

My eyes travel around the crowd until their set on Aiden with his arm wrapped around a blonde girls waist wearing the shortest dress and the highest heels pulling her upstairs to do goddess knows what.

My heart clenched and I tried my best to hold back the tears. So I couldn't be with anyone but he could? Why was he doing this to me?

"I want to stab her with those high heels." My wolf growls.

I then walk out of the crowd and find the kitchen with nobody in it. I sigh then sit on the counter with my hands in my face. I stayed like this for what seemed like forever until someone removed my hands from my face. I was met with a boy with brown hair and brown eyes wearing a white T-shirt with a black jacket staring at me with a small smile which I return.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" He asks me wiping my tears with his jacket.

My heart warms at the nice gesture.

"I was all alone, my brother left me for his friends. So I came here." I tell him half of the story leaving my mate out of it.

"Why are you crying?" He asks with concern.

"Long story." Is all I tell him then jump off the counter heading to the refrigerator in search for something to drink. I then find some orange juice and drink it from the carton not bothering to get a cup.

"You wanna know what taste better with orange juice?" He asks with a smirk.

"What?" I ask with a smile.

"Vodka" He says in a sing-song type tone taking out a bottle of vodka from his jacket holding it out for me.

I chuckle and grab the vodka from him and down it in the orange juice. I then take a big chug from the orange juice mixed with vodka and moan at the amazing taste.

"Hey! Save some for me!" He says and I hand the juice to him and laugh as he downs the whole thing finishing the last of it.

This is the first I've laughed in a very long time.

We both laugh and then he stops and gives me a warm smile. "What's your name?" He asks me. "Adelaide." I tell him holding out my hand for him to shake but instead he pulls me into a warm hug. I was a bit taken back but then I hugged him back then we pulled away after a minute of the amazing hug.

"Hmm I'm going to call you Addy if that's okay" He says jumping onto the counter sitting where I last sat.

"Yeah that's okay." I say starting to feel a bit buzzed after drinking all that vodka.

"I'm Murphy by the way." He tells me and then our conversation turned into us making fun of drunk girls and basically talking about random things that came to our minds.

I was happy I'd made a new friend, maybe this night wouldn't be so bad after all.
***
  After speaking with Murphy for what felt like hours we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes with a warm hug. I was going to leave as well but I forgot I came with Evans who's my only ride. I was going to look for him but then I realized I had to pee really bad.

I walked up the steps that Aiden was walking up a while ago with that blonde bimbo in his arms. I growled at the thought.

I open the first door to find a room that looked to be a guest bedroom. Then the second one, another bedroom. I hoped the third door would be the restroom, but it wasn't.

Before I opened it I started feeling a pain go through my whole body but I ignore it. I opened the door to Aiden and the same blonde whore from earlier having sex as she screams his name. But they stopped, when they heard me gasp. The blonde looked at me with anger and Aiden quickly pushed her off of him.

"Get out dog!" She shouted at me with her squeaky voice making me cringe.

"Sorry I interrupted." I whisper looking at Aiden with hurt eyes as he stares at me with a blank face.

I walked out of the room slamming the door shut, feeling even more broken when her moans filled my ears again.

Picture of Murphy in the image section :) btw hope you liked it.