03 | love

kim hyerin

i met woojin, daehwi and jinyoung next to their locker and a bunch of whispers and talking could be heard. while we would walk to class or go for lunch together girls will come up and try to flirt with them but they'll just brush them away and continue talking to me while i get drowned in death glares by all the girls walking pass.

this has been going on for awhile already, and it's gotten worse now, probably because woojin joined. since i started getting closer to jinyoung and daehwi, i had been getting a lot of hate from the people that liked them. even jihoon, i received many threats from their weird ass fans but ended up ignoring them like what jihoon told me to do. but it's been getting a lot worse.

i was walking towards the canteen with jihoon when megan came up to us," jihoon oppa~" she cooed and i almost puked, while jihoon looked really uncomfortable with it," can i borrow hyerin for awhile?" she tried to do aegyo and i faked a cough and i swear i saw her glare at me. he looked at me concerned but i just nodded and followed her to the female toilet nearby.

" hey, can you just stay away from them, first you take my jihoon and now you want to take woojin too?" she scoffed at me. " who do you think you are!?" then i felt a huge impact on my leg and fell to the ground, wincing in pain.first it was letters, then texts and now their physically abusing me.

" that should teach you to stay away from them," she walked off laughing. just as i thought the worse was over, i heard snickers outside and saw her whole squad coming towards me. they crowded around me and started kicking me," that's what you get from stealing jinyoung oppa,"

" this is payback for daehwi..."

" you such a hoe, why do they even hang out with-"

" yah! what the hell do you think your doing?" it was that same familiar voice, jihoon. he pushed through all the girls and bent down towards me, " are you okay?" i nodded, tears brimmed in my eyes and he helped me up slowly.

" oopa! i don't understand, why do you like her!  i'm so much better!"

" you? " he scoffed," i don't like people that bully others,"

+

" are you okay?" he asked for the 9162826 time that day, i nodded again. he walked me to the nurse's office.

" you'll be okay, just don't apply pressure to your legs and walk with these," she passed me a pair of crutches and smiled," it's almost time for class to start so you might wanna get going." we bowed and thanked her.

" do you feel like going for class?" i shook my head, " follow me." he brought me to the rooftop where hung out all the time.

" let's just stay here, if we get caught, well just say that you had to stay in the infirmary."

" we have to tell the teachers about this... i can't stand you getting hurt anymore..." he said while staring up and i just nodded.

" also, i'll skip practice later and accompany you back home,"

" you don't have to, i know practice is important to you..."

" your more important,"

i felt my heart skip a beat and my face turned red, i looked away from him so that he wouldn't see my face heat up. " besides, you never know when they might attack again,"

and that's when i started to fall for you. i fell for you because of the million things you never knew you were doing for me.

🍘 edited