11 | over him

i walked home with woojin, hand in hand. it was then and there then i knew, we were definitely official.

i took of my shoes and opened the door, i wanted him to stay longer but it was getting late and i didn't want to hold him for any longer, " bye, i'll text you later." he pecked my cheek and left.

i smiled to myself as i locked the door," hyerin...we need to talk," i sighed, perfect. he just shows up and ruins my day all in one.

" we don't need to," i was about to walk of when he grabbed my wrist," what if i told you that i like you," i stopped and i turned around to face him," it's too late now, i like someone else,"  i pulled away from his grip and walked to my room, locking the door.

that was it, i'm over him.

+

" hello ! i'm mina, nice to meet you," she smiled sweetly at me. taehyung brought his girlfriend over to our house and she only stepped in for 5 minutes and i really like her.

taehyung didn't know woojin and i were a thing so i decided to call him over as well.

taehyung and i had a 4 year age gap and mina was 2 years younger than taehyung so we were around the same age. she liked kpop too so we talked a lot and surprisingly got along really well.

i heard someone knock on the door so i went to answer it, it was woojin. " i bought your favourite," he kissed my forehead as he handed me my drink- bubble tea.

when i let him into the house, he was shocked to see mina, i held his hand then asked him," what's wrong?"

he shook his head the pointed at mina," mina?" she turned around and seemed shocked to see him too.

" oh hey, long time no see," she smiled at him.

+

apparently mina's younger sister was woojin's friend and she had a huge crush on woojin till the point where she was practically obsessed with him.

" thank god you moved back if not i don't know what she would have done to you," she sighed guiltily, " anyway how've you been," she asked him.

" good," he replied and took my hand.

" wait, what?" i had to explain to taehyung that woojin and i were together and he still didn't believe me.

" we're official!" i whined for the last time.

" you finally said it! "

" hyung i told you," woojin cheered behind me. i finally knew why he didn't believe me. i started slapping taehyung and mina and woojin laughed while watching us.

" my money please," taehyung sighed then took out a $10 note and passed it to woojin. " want ice cream?" he looked towards me and i nodded.

+

" i knew you'd say that we're official but he said that you would deny it, so i made a bet with him," he slung his arm around me," seriously?! it got so annoying when he kept asking me if we were really together,"

" well at least you get ice cream," he kissed my cheek and i blushed," get used to it, it's gonna happen a lot now," he winked at me and i blushed even harder.

+

" stay over today!" he wined when i wanted to leave," it's getting late and i'm lazy to walk you home,"

" then i'll walk home myself," i was about to leave when he pushed me back down onto the bed and hovered over me." w-what are you doing?" i stuttered. he bit his lip and smirked, he leaned closer to me and i closed my eyes tightly.

he placed his hands near the sides of my waist and started tickling me.

" s-stop tickling m-me!" i laughed out loud while trying to push away from his grip, after awhile he stopped tickling and i was already breathing heavily from all the laughter." i told you, just stayyyy..." he whined. he begged and begged till i finally gave in.

he hugged me tightly as we fell asleep on the sofa. my phone started buzzing and i picked it up, i didn't see the caller and just answered and put the phone to my ear. " hello?" i answered while looking at woojin's sleeping figure.

" stay away from him!"

a/n: omt thanks for 4k 😩
🍘 edited