24 | 2 months

i lifted my head almost immediately upon hearing that, "w-what?"

"i have lung cancer..." he looked at me,guilt in his eyes.

"how l-long," i managed to stutter out as my vision started to blur.

"since i came to seoul, i didn't come because i wanted to, i came for treatment..." and the tears fell, he pulled me back into his embrace and let me cry into his chest. "i-i'm sorry..." i muttered repeatedly.

"it's not your fault," he smiled lightly.

"is this why you've been sending me all these texts? because you knew you were going to leave? is this why you've stopped coming to school and coming to our study dates? because you had to come here?" he nodded

+

2 months, that's all we had left.

i didn't want to face it, but i knew it would come one way or another. he didn't do treatment because it was useless and he wanted to do all the things he could before he had to go.

"y-YOU WHAT?!" we we're all gathered at woojin's house to watch a movie and daehwi just spat coke everywhere.

"you're joking right?" jinyoung faked a laugh.

"i wish i was," he looked towards me and flashed me a light smile.

"how long?" daehwi's usual childish behaviour stopped, he was obviously worried because he rarely had a straight face on for more than 5 minutes.

"about 2 months," jihoon walked up towards woojin and gave him a light hug, "then we're gonna make these 2 months count,"

+

"ok so we're meeting every day whether you like to see us or not..." daehwi was rambling about how we were going to plan everything and everyone was getting tired of it.

"daehwi, i'll leave the skype call if you ramble anymore..." jinyoung threatened.

"tHEN LEAVE! ITS FOR WOOJIN ANYWAY," and they started fighting again, just a minute before this they were arguing about burgers and pizza and now their arguing about woojin?

"anyway back to the main point of this call, what're we gonna do tomorrow?"

"what that thing woojin's always wanted to do?" jinyoung pondered on it for awhile before screaming. "oMG THERES NO FREAKING WAY IM BUNGY JUMPING!"

"THATS IT!"

+

a/n: i'm quickly posting cuz i'm gonna end this book soon :((