20 | taken

"what do you want, i'll order," woojin asked while getting up.

"latte please!" i wanted to throw up at her awful aegyo.

"the normal," and he winked at me. when he left to get our drinks she glared at me and scoffed.

"just so you know, he's mine so stop trying," she smirked.

"oh, i don't need to try," i stared at her daringly. " he's already mine."

she laughed at my statement. " no way, your not even-"

" we're dating," he places his hand on my shoulder, " have a problem with that?"

" i-i, n-no? " she stuttered awkwardly while looking at us.

" well, it's been about a week and a half already, you should know your way around school, soooo you don't need me anymore," he smiled and he took my hand in his and walked out of the cafe.

i sipped my drink and turned to mouth her a good-bye before leaving.

+

"aH THERES A MONSTER CHASING ME!"

"EUNJIN I'M COMING FOR YOU!" taehyung was in-charge of taking care of eunjin till woojin's mum comes back to seoul and they've been playing around the house for the whole day already.

"don't you have training though?" i asked him as i took my shoes off.

"i just came back, i brought eunjin with me," he pinched her nose and she giggled.

"eunjin-ah, you met all the handsome guys before i could," i joked. "is jungkook good looking?"

"no i think woojin looks better" she smiles cheekily as she ran towards woojin. he took off his shoes then carried her to the sofa i was on.

"see, even eunjin says i'm better. anyway i bet i can dance and rap better, right eunjin?" she just nodded. it's like taking care of 2 kids oh wait there's taehyung, so 3.

"also kook said he wanted to meet you, plus your almost the same age, you should come visit some time soon," he winked at me, "but beware of him," he pointed to woojin who was obviously jealous already and i just giggled.

+

"i have a major performance coming up in a few days, wanna watch?" i nodded eagerly.

" i'm gonna be there no matter what," i winked at him and he cringed and smiled.

+

christmas was coming, or not really, it was only coming in one and a half months but being me, i decided to start decorating early and i was thinking of getting a small christmas tree to put in the living room because my mum decided not to buy one of those big ones and i wanted to decorate the place a little.

i dialed woojin's home number and eunjin picked up immediately. "hello?"

" eunjin-ah it's hyerin,"

"oh hello!"

"i'm decorating the house for christmas do you wanna help?"

"it's a little early for that but ok! hold on i'll ask woojin to bring me there i'll be there soon!"

she cheerfully hung up and i sent a quick text to woojin. since woojin has his performance later in the afternoon he left immediately after dropping eunjin off and giving me a quick hug and reminder to be there.

" so what should we do first?" i asked as she took off her coat.

"shopping!" we smiled at each other and she put her coat on again.

+

after getting everything, we started placing lights all around and on the tree. placing a christmas reef on the door and we even got a floor mat that said ' merry christmas '

" it's almost time for woojin's performance, already you better get going," just then, taehyung came back home.

"tAE HELP ME LOOK AFTER EUNJIN WHILE I GO FOR WOOJIN'S CONCERT THANKS I LOVE YOU," i shouted while running around the house. i gave both of them hugs then left, leaving taehyung confused.

+

the queue to enter the hall was long and it took almost 45 minutes to get in and find my seat.just in time, the members started coming out one by one.

for the first performance there was only 4 of them.

youngmin, donghyun, woojin and dAEHWI?!

"woah i didn't know daehwi danced,"

and then beside, behind and infront of me, load screams and shouts could be heard.

"who's the second guy from the left? he's really cute,"

" i think he's the transfer student,"

i smirked, "of course he's cute, but sorry he's already taken." they looked at me and raised a brow.

"well how would u know?"

"you'll see later,"

+

the performance started, it was great their dance was perfect and can i just say, woojin's rap, yes, yES. and i didn't know daehwi danced, or rather he never told me before.

the next few performances were from the other dancers so daehwi came out from backstage and sat beside me.

"before you say anything, why didn't you tell me you're on the dance team?" i questioned.

"i'm not, their last member got injured last week so they asked me to take over, or rather woojin forced me to and he wanted it to be a surprise so... also where's jinyoung?"

"he was supposed to meet me at the bus station but i waited there for 15 minutes and he didn't show up so i left. then my phone started ringing.

"hey, where are you?"

"i'm at home, there's stuff going on right now i just called to tell you that i won't be there," he hung up almost immediately after.

"i think somethings up,"

🍘 edited