17 | hero

" where did she go! " she started panicking when she realised eunjin was gone. she came up to me and pulled my face up to look at hers," where's the kid! " i shook my head and she dropped my face and ruffled her hair. she didn't wear her cap and her mask anymore her face looked awfully familiar, i just can't remember from where.

+

woojin's pov

i tried calling taehyung, her parents, mina, everyone i possibly could call but to my horrible luck, no one knew where she was and i was starting to worry. i was about to call daehwi again when i saw a small girl run up to me," w-woojin! your girlfriend! over there," she looked as if she just ran a mile. i looked over to where she was pointing. my eyes widened, something did happen. i was about to run off when, " you have to bring me with you, if she realises i'm not there i'm afraid she might do something to hyerin..."

hyerin pov

by this point she already gave up looking for eunjin. " where's mina? with taehyung? oh bring her here," she hung up, threw her phone onto the table and left.

i quickly got up and grabbed her phone, "5966780"

" taehyung!"

" where are you? woojin's been looking everywhere for you,"

" mina...please take are of her, someone's coming and-" the phone was yanked away from me and i started panicking." who told you that you could use my phone?" she smirked as she hit me hard on the head. she tied me up again and left me in the room.

"h-hyerin!" i turned towards the window and saw woojin and eunjin. i places my finger on my lip then he opened the window slowly to let eunjin in. "i'll get you out," she untied the rope and i immediately ran to try and open the door. " it's locked,"

i wanted to tell eunjin to go out with woojin when suddenly i heard the door unlock. i hid eunjin behind me and was about to punch the person there when i came into contact with someone's hand. "why would you punch me, i came to save you, you pabo," he hit me lightly.

+

" where are we," he placed his hand over my mouth and i held eunjin's hand tightly.

" where the fuck are they!" i heard her scream from the room we were previously in and we were hiding behind the wardrobe in the room nearest to the exit.

" it's sana...i told you to be careful," he clicked his tongue in annoyance. after she left that room, we snuck out quietly through the window and we ran back to the station.

" YAH! arE YOU OKAY?!" taehyung came running towards me with mina.

"i'm so sorry...sana is really, crazy right now," she took my hand in hers and i smiled lightly. " what's your name?" taehyung squat down in front of eunjin and pat her head.

"eunjin! i'm woojin's sister," she chirped.

"i don't have a sister though," her face fell immediately. "e-eomma, never told you but i was born when you were 8 and was sent to a foster home," she smiled towards us.

"your soooooo cuteeeee" typical taehyung. i held her hand and pulled her away from him, "don't mind him, he's a bit crazy too," and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"there they are! get them!" will she ever stop oh my. taehyung carried eunjin on his back and held mina's hand tightly. "RUN" woojin grabbed my hand tightly and we started running.

sana and her "gang" were running shortly behind us and my legs started giving in. "w-woojin, i can't run anymore..." we spotted a small corner next to a convenience store and decided to hide there for awhile. the others already ran was ahead of us and taehyung texted me that they were already in a cab back home. "they left without us tsk"

" shh,"

"look for them, i'm gonna take everyone that's close to woojin away from him and then he'll be all mine in no time," she smirked.

"ring!ring!"

taehyung has the worst timings i swear.

"shit,"

🍘 edited