08 | friends?

kim hyejin

i don't know exactly what happened but what matters now is that i'm standing on the walkway next to the road in his arms. everything seemed to be blur to me and all sounds were blocked out. the only thing i could see was him and him only. then everything went black.

+

my head hurt. i slowly opened my eyes and squinted at the bright light that was shining on my face. i slowly sat up and looked around, i was in woojin's room although i don't remember how i got there.

"hyejin! are you okay?! " woojin suddenly burst through the doors with a glass of water. he helped me sit up slowly and i drank the whole glass down. " feeling better?" he pat my back and i nodded.

we just sat there in silence until he finally spoke up," im sorry..." i looked up at him, he didn't do anything, he saved my life actually and yet here he is, apologising to me for something he didn't do.

" if i walked home with you this wouldn't have happened, if i didn't slam the door at the rooftop this wouldn't have happened, if i didn't see you and jihoon together this wouldn't have happened..." his words trailed off, i was still in state of shock and couldn't quite understand what he was saying but i kept quiet and waited for him to continue.

"hyejin...i've been meaning to tell you this for the past 6 months, since we got close. i really-"

" kim hyejin !" daehwi and jinyoung who looked like they just ran slammed the door open and rushed towards me, pushing woojin away before he could finish what he was saying.

" are you okay? woojin said you passed out !"

" please don't walk home yourself again! or i swear i'll get a heart attack," daehwi sighed sarcastically and took the glass in my hands and refilled it with water before gulping it all down. " did you know, i ran all the way from school here for you?! i didn't even run when jinyoung sprained his ankle!"

" wait, you told me you ran 15 minutes from home," daehwi looked towards jinyoung with a guilty smile and i chuckled slightly at them.

" anyway i know how to make you feel better,we'll go get ice cream for you!" jinyoung smiled like a kid,"chocolate right?" i nodded and the two of them left for ice cream.

" so you wanna continue what you were saying?"

" it's okay, you should rest." he made sure i was laying down comfortably before taking the glass and walking out," you probably won't feel the same anyway..." he muttered under his breath but i heard him, feel what way? why's he acting so weird.

+

hyejin / jinyoung / daehwi / jihoon /woojin

jinyoung:
U R NOT COMING TO SCH TDY
YOU BETTER STAY AT HOME TDY
IF YOU COME TO SCH ILL KILL U

you:
i can't skip school i'm gonna fail math

daehwi:
YOU WONT
can you just STAY AT HOME
LISTEN TO US FOR ONCE

woojin:
i called tae hyung
he won't let u leave ;)

you:
he just came into the rm and told me to sleep
if i fail
it's totally your faults

woojin:
it's okay i can tutor u

jihoon:
something happened ytd?

woojin:
why is he here

daehwi:
i added him back
i mean we are friends after all

you:
we're friends?
didn't know u had friends lol

jinyoung:
anyway
she almost got hit by a car yesterday
thankfully woojin was there to save her

jihoon:
oh...
rest well :)

you:
thanks :)

jinyoung:
mrshavan
kimmn
is- gtg byr

daehwi:
what happened

woojin:
class hasn't started yet

jinyoung:
she told me to go for extra lessons
cuz i failed chem =.=

you:
CHEMS EASY
i chem help u ;)

woojin:
stOp

+

jihoon

jihoon:
hey
do u mind talking for awhile?

you:
yea

jihoon:
i haven't been coming home lately
and that's because nari doesn't want me to meet u
so she got a temporary hotel room for me to stay at
but i'm thinking of coming back
bc taehyung hyung said that we're having dinner tgt tmr

you:
oh
jihoon:
oh class started
i'll ttyl then :)
seen 7.36

+

a/n: thanks for 2k !!
🍘 edited