07 | problems

kim hyerin

" she literally dumped him, like right there, infront of everyone!" i laughed so loud i swear everyone in the canteen was staring at us," this kid is seriously so stupid."

he laughed along the finished drinking his drink and went to put his tray back. i took this opportunity to steal his phone, he had the easiest password ever so it wasn't difficult to get it, i mean 021199? who puts their birth date as their password?

i scrolled through all the apps in his phone when i came across snapchat, i smirked, i scrolled through his gallery and found a photo of him when he was like i don't know, 6? and sent it to all his streaks, including mine. i put his phone in the exact same place and opened my snapchat notif.

______

hyerin / jinyoung / daehwi / jihoon / woojin

woojin:

+

i giggled at the thought of all his friends seeing his really embarrassing childhood photo.

+

hyerin / jinyoung / daehwi / jihoon / woojin

jinyoung:
wtf is that woojin

daehwi:
HAHAHA I CHOKED
can't believe that he would send it to his streaks lolol

jinyoung:
i don' think he did LOL

you:
;)

+

" hey hyerinn," not looking at who it was i giggled," i didn't take your phone," i held in a laugh when i looked up, it wasn't woojin.

it was park freaking jihoon.

" can we talk?" i was hesitant as first, i didn't want to talk to him after all that's happened but i wanted to know why he went out with her, why he didn't care when woojin pushed her and why he even left us in the first place. i needed to know so we went to the rooftop, the place we always went to, or used to always go to and i quickly texted woojin just in case. (but then again i left his phone at the table so it might get stolen whoops.)

" what do you want?" i said in an annoyed tone, i wasn't pissed at him, i actually was pissed at him but not to the point i would talk to him in this way, i just didn't want to seem easy.

" about nari..." by just mentioning her name already caused tears to form but i held them in. " i.. i don't actually like her," i immediately spun around and our eyes met. he has got to be kidding me, crying and suffering for 2 weeks of seeing them together and now he's telling me that he doesn't like her?

" then why did you go out with her?" my voice came out more gentle then it was meant to but i had to get my point across.

" i have to admit that i liked her, but after going out with her and all, she showed her true colours," i was actually happy that he felt that way towards her, but even so, i lost feelings for him already. " she told me, that she would hurt you, if i left her. so i stayed away from all of you..." i could hear the sincere tone in his voice, i wanted to pull him in for a hug right then and there but i didn't want to give in so easily.

" i'm sorry..." i was about to walk off when he grabbed my wrist," do you know how hard it was to pretend like i didn't care when you were with woojin? i honestly felt like dying," he pulled me in for a hug and i didn't push away, i didn't hug back, and he just stayed there, hugging me. " i missed you so much..." then the roof door slammed shut, thinking it was just the wind, we ignored it.

+

the bell rang, signalling dismissal and the end of the long school day, i walked over to woojin who was packing his bag. " do you wanna walk home together? jinyoung and dae-"

" sorry i have training," he didn't look at me and just continued packing his stuff.

" but today's friday, you don't have training," i faked a laugh and he just ignored me and left class. he even ignored me through out our last few classes today.

i sighed and plugged my earphones in my ears and began walking home by myself.

+

woojin

you:
hey
u ok?
i know u see my msg
reply meeeee :(
what happened?
seen 4.16

+

i sighed, hes not even replying my texts anymore, today's just a confusing day. i continued walking and spamming him with texts. " hola hola " was on full volume and i didn't hear the shouts of the passer bys.

" look out !" i looked up to see a red car speeding my way, the screeching of tires and people screaming for me to move.

🍘 edited