10 | mine

hyejin / jinyoung / daehwi / woojin

you:

woojin:

woojin:

you:hey u copied me

you:
hey
u copied me

woojin:
did not
u copied me

you:
but i sent streaks faster

woojin:
i have more friends
so i have more streaks
and it takes longer
to send

you:
how could i copy u
if i didn't know what u were sending

woojin:
girlfriend instinct? ;)

you:
i'm sorry?
since when did i let u call me that

jinyoung:
can y'all stop fighting omg

daehwi:
but ya know
couples always fight ;)

you:
lee daehwi

daehwi:
wait r y'all going out

you:
ye

woojin:
yep

jinyoung:
together?

you:
um

woojin:
yep

daehwi:
😏

+

i heard my window open and i turned around. the only person that could climb through my window besides woojin, jihoon.

" oh...hey," i turned back to look at my phone when he grabbed my wrist," we need to talk,"

" no you don't," he climbed down from the window pane," she's mine, hands off," woojin grabbed my hand and pulled me away from jihoon.

" you should get ready soon, we're supposed to meet there at 7," i pulled woojin and we left jihoon.

" since when did he learn how to climb through the window," he scoffed.

" i don't know, let's just go," after talking for awhile the bus came, when we sat on the bus, i couldn't think straight, jihoon was constantly on my mind, i didn't even know if woojin and i were official so i didn't dare say anything.

" hey you okay?" he snapped his fingers infront of my face and woke me up from my daydream, i nodded and later my head on his shoulder, the next thing i knew, i was asleep.

+

i felt something soft on my lips, i opened my eyes immediately and realised it was woojin. his face was so close to mine and our lips were touching, he then pulled away leaving me shocked," you didn't want to wake up and we're already here," he giggled.

+

by the time we reached, everyone except jihoon was there," hello mrs and mr kim," woojin bowed and greeted politely. my parents smiled and motioned for us to sit. awhile later, jihoon arrived.

it was starting to get awkward as i was sitting between the two of them with taehyung opposite me and my parents on both his sides.

" so, are you guys dating?" my mum asked as she looked up towards jihoon and i. i was shocked, we rarely even hung out anymore, what would make her think that. before i could even reply," yes we are," jihoon turned to me and locked hands with me. i now was holding on to both woojin and jihoon's hand at the same time.

i felt woojin's grip on my hand tighten, and i felt him tense up. i didn't know what to do, my instincts told me to go with the flow but i knew i didn't really like him, or love him for the matter.

i pulled away from jihoon's grip," we're not...he has someone else," i didn't even dare look at him or my parents. i turned to look at woojin who was trying to hide his laughter and i smiled too.

" oh! i wanted to announce to everyone! i have a girlfriend!" taehyung looked so excited he looked funny and i started laughing," you what? who would want to date you?" he lightly hit me before continuing," i'll ask her to come over tomorrow so you can meet her," he winked at me and i cringed.

+

after the dinner, woojin and i asked for permission to leave and walk around the place we were eating at.

" i want ice cream," i licked my lips when i saw the ice cream truck.

" go buy it then," he giggled.

" i didn't bring my wallet," i turned to face him and pouted, i even tried doing aegyo, that's how much i wanted the ice cream.

" ew that's disgusting," he laughed and i frowned. he then took out his wallet and grabbed $5 for me to get ice cream. my face lit up and i ran to the ice cream truck.

" why are you like this," he ruffled my hair and pecked my forehead. i didn't know what happened to me but i just felt the need to do it, like i just needed to, i tiptoed to his height and pecked him on the lips. i grabbed my ice cream and wanted to run off when he grabbed my wrist.

he pulled me closer to him and he bent down and closed the gap between us, he cupped my cheek with his free hand and we stayed there, lips touching each other's,holding our ice creams.

this was the first time i've felt like this and i liked it.

+

a/n:thanks for 3k :"D
🍘 edited