09 | official

i wasn't allowed to leave the house because woojin told taehyung not to let me out and he's been watching me ever since.

" yo i won't leave, you can sleep," i sighed as i grabbed a drink from the fridge when i caught him watching me.

" fine... if you leave i'll kill you," he then shut the room door and left me alone in the living room.

i sat on the sofa and looked through instagram. school was pretty much already over for the 3 of them.

i almost chocked on my drink when i saw this on nari's instagram page (not that i'm following her or anything, it just happened to be there.)

+

instagram

kimnari_

kimnari_ : 🙈😘

kimnari_ : 🙈😘

+

were they together or something, i knew he was lying when he said he didn't like her. he wanted to use me, of course he did.

then i heard a knock on the door, i yelled for him to open it because it wasn't locked. i already knew who it was," woojin let me go out please~" i spun around to realise it was jihoon.

" um...it sorry i thought it was-"

" yeah it's okay." and he just walked up to our room.

+

incoming call from:
woojin
accept | decline

"how are you-"

"I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF"

"didn't i tell you to stay at home?!"

"I AM AT HOME"
"THATS THE WORSE PART"
"i'll explain later "
"CAN WE GO OUT PLS"
"ITS SO BORINGgggg"

"fine i'm coming over"

woojin has ended the call.

+

" what the heck your so stupid, how could you think i was him?! i don't even knock on the door,climb through the window," he smacked my forehead and laughed.

" okay i'm sorry i didn't know," i rubbed my forehead that was red," look, you made my head worse," i pouted and pointed to my forehead.

" what do you want me to do?" he walked towards me and cupped my cheeks.

" hm..." before i could think of anything, he pecked my forehead and i felt my heart melt. he gave me that cheeky smile and took my hand in his as we walked around the mall.

" i need to post something on instagram, let's take a photo," he said while grabbing my wrist.

+

instagram

woojinn

woojinn: 😩❤️

woojinn: 😩❤️

comments:
hyerinn: 💖
baejinieee_: y'all didn't invite us?! @daedaehwi
daedaehwi: i hate u
hyerinn: :p @baejinieee @daedaehwi

+

" your coming tomorrow right? " i asked as we walked down the street to the han river. he nodded," i can't leave you alone with him," he then paused and turned to look at me.

" he'll steal you away from me," he tried to act cute but i punched his shoulder then ran away.

" hey !"

we ran around for awhile till i got tired and started slowing down, allowing him to catch up to me. he hugged me from behind," got you..." we stayed in that position for awhile until he broke from the hug and took my hand and pulled me towards a bench near the river.

" remember what i was gonna tell you the other day?" i nodded then leaned my head against his shoulder and stared at the sky.

" i've always wanted to tell you this, but i really like you...i want to be more than we are now, but i know you-" i turned towards him, his face was red. that was the first time i've ever seen him blush. i leaned in closer to him and pecked him on the lips.

" i like you too,"

+

woojin

woojin:
baby ,,
can i borrow your chem hw tmr
plsssssss
i dun wanna do it :(

you:
since when did i give u the right to call me that lol
and ask jinyoung
i don't have chem tmr so i'm not doing it

woojin:
aren't u in my chem class-
wait nvm
nari switched it

you:
mhm

woojin:
soooo

you:
soooo?

woojin:
we official?

you:
maybe?

woojin:
ill take it as a yes ;)
see u in sch tmr beautiful <3

you:
>:(
i'm not
woojin:
yes u are ;)
seen 11.57

+

🍘 edited
a/n: sorry for the short updates, i'm kinda busy but i'll write longer chapters soon, promise !! :)