25 | leaving

and before we knew it we were going to jump off a building that was at least 30 stories high, not gonna lie i wanted to die.

"no nO NO THERES NO WAY IM DOING THAT!" jinyoung screamed, he couldn't even get out of the lift and daehwi and jihoon had to pull him out.

"STOP BEING SUCH A PARTY POOPER ITS FOR WOOJIN ANYWAY LETS GO," jihoon screamed back and by this time everyone was staring.

"i don't know them..." i mumbled while signing the safety form.

+

when we finally managed to get jinyoung to jump we pushed him to do it first. "no freaking wAY-AHHHHHHHH" daehwi pushes him out to where the instructors were and they got him suited up and ready to go. "3!"

"omg it's so high up"

"2!"

"i might die OMG"

"1!"

"wAIT IM NOT READY-"

+

we had fun for about a week and a half and honestly it was the most fun that i've had in a long time.

it was a saturday and i was awoken by the vibration of my phone, it was daehwi, i looked at my phone to find out that i had 6 missed calls from jihoon, 9 from jinyoung and this was daewhi's third call.

"hell-"

"YOU NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!"

then i realised what must've happened,

woojin.

+

i looked like a wreck because i ran straight out of bed to the hospital, all that was running through my mind at that point was woojin.

when i finally reached the hospital i called jinyoung and he told me to go up to emergency ward which got me even more worried because woojin normally had his checkups in his normal ward.

i reached room 34 and pulled the door open, i swear if i had used more forced, the door would have broken, then right behind me the door slammed shut, "he doesn't have much time left," and they immediately got to work, nurses pulling carts of medication walked pass me as they told all of us to leave the room. eunjin was crying in jinyoung's arms while daehwi was comforting mrs park.

"why?why?why...?" without myself knowing, a tear slipped from my eyes and soon tears flowed down my face like a stream, jihoon came up to me, his eyes red from crying and embraced me in a tight hug. he stroked my back and whispered, "it's going to be alright, he's strong,"

+

it didn't take much worrying before the doctor's finally came out of the room, taehyung and mina has also arrived at my constant calls and texts. mrs park imediately ran up to the doctor to ask him about woojin.

"his condition isn't stable and he only has awhile left, we were sustaining him on tubes but it isn't working anymore, his condition is deteriorating, you can go in and see him for his last few minutes," my heart broke, and the tears wouldn't stop flowing out.

i ran into the room immediately, his face was pale and he looked weak. i kneeled down next to him and took his hands into mine, " p-please d-on't leave me..." he forced a smile towards me and gripped my hand with all his might.

my head rested against his shoulder as his eyes started to shut, a tear slipped from his eyes before he gently whispered into my ear, "i love you, i always will"and i felt his grip on my hand loosen. and that's it,

he left.

+

"why...do you always have to leave me?" i sobbed.

"why?!"