Chapter 8: You Are My Student

Chop, chop, chop.

Three pieces of cheese down; the rest of the block to go... Just kidding I can't eat the whole block of cheese now... I have to save some for later and I don't want to share any with Kade.

"What are you doing?" I flinch slightly as my dad walks into the kitchen.

"Not cutting half the block of cheese of course!" I wrap the cheese back up and put it away.

I smile shyly at my dad grab the cheese platter and run upstairs. I slam my door shut behind me and let out a breath of air. That was a close one; Kade stands by my window his back facing me.

"I have to go." He says turning around.

"But-but-but why, I have so much more to teach you! We are not even half-way there!" The quicker we get these lessons over the faster I can be free of him.

"I have many duties to attend to. I will come by tomorrow and you can finish teaching Me." I scowl and open my door.

"Fine then I guess I will see you tomorrow after school." Kade smiles at me before walking towards the door he reaches his hand for my cheese and I snatch it away.

"Last lesson before you go; never touch a woman's cheese!"

He laughs and warps his arms around me. Oh alright I guess we can hug now... since I will be rid of him anyway!!! I lay the platter down on my dresser next to me bed and tighten my arms around him. I step out of his hold and smile at him.

"I can't drive you to school tomorrow nor can I pick you up." He says.

"Yeah I understand, Alpha stuff in all, bye!" I go to push him out of my room but he doesn't budge.

"Wait just a few seconds ago you were begging me to stay now you are pushing me out the door..."

"Yeah my Kade-O-Meter has run out." I say waving him off.

"What is a Kade-O-Meter?" Kade steps back into my room and close the door behind him.

"It is a measuring device on the time I can spend with you before my brain wants to explode. Don't think I didn't see you close that door." Kade take a step towards me and I take a step back.

"Are you sure it is your brain that is going to explode?" He takes another step towards me and I take another step back.

"Yup I am sure of it."

Kade takes another step towards me and I take a step back and I feel my knees knock against me bed. He smirks as he takes another step towards me and I fall back on my bed. I put my arms behind me and jump, I land all ninja like on the bed.

"Ha Ha take that mother trucker!" I say sticking my tongue out.

Kade pushes me and I fall on my back on the bed. He grabs my legs and pulls me towards him. I screech as he hovers above me with a smirk on his face. I narrow my eyes at him and try to push him off.

"You can't push me off I am an Alpha."

"I can get you off me of me though." I say with a wink.

I trail my hands down his chest and across his abs. He sucks in his breath as I go back up and wrap my hands around his neck. I push my hands into his chest and he falls backwards.

"See I can take you down." I say hopping up. Kade grabs my waist and spins me around and my back hits the wall.

"No I don't believe you can." Kade lowers his face down to mine and turn my head to the side. I jump as someone swings open my door.