Chapter 7: My Genius Plan

"I'm sorry did you just say sorry?" I am pretty gobbled smacked right now. Did the big bad Alpha really just say sorry? I must be going crazy....

"Yes Aubrey, I am sorry for everything. I hope that somewhere in your heart you will be able to forgive me.” He says pulling into the driveway of my house.

I have no idea what to say. I guess I just wasn’t expecting it.

“Ahhh alright I guess, umm see ya later?” I turn and walk into my house.

“Where have you been!?!?!” Joey screams at me the second I step through the front door.

“I was on date with Alpha Kade.” I say trying to side step him but he blocks my path.

“I’m sorry did I just hear date and Alpha Kade in the same sentence?!”

I push past him and start walking up the stairs.

“Unless you are going death, yes you just did.” I say knowing that Joey is following me.

“I thought you hated him, why are you going on dates!?” I roll my and turn to face Joey.

“We are talking about an Alpha here Joey do you really think he gave me a choice?” I open my room door and take my shoes off as I walk inside.

“Will when you say it like that…” I cross my room and sit in my window seat.

“Look Joey you have nothing to worry about I still don’t like Kade and just because he apologized does not mean I am just going to run into his arms.”

“Wait he apologized to you?” I nod my head and look back out towards the window. Rain patters against my window and leaving a hazy view of outside.

“Yeah it was really weird; I think he was just trying to get on my good side.” Joey takes a seat next me and looks me in my eyes.

“Did it work?” I look at him like are-you-crazy.

“No Joey it didn’t. I am not some weak female that is just going to forgive just because he said sorry.” I say a little more harshly then I meant.

“Alright no need to get snappy, I was just saying because men can make girls do weird things. I know because I am one!” I cover my mouth and gasp.

“Wow Joey that makes so much sense and all this time I thought I had a twin sister!” I say sarcastically.

“Will she must be one hot sister because the amount of girls she is---“

“Ahh Joey stop!!!” I yell covering my ears. There is no way in heavenly earth do I want to hear about my brother’s sex life.

“Hey you are the one accusing me of being a girl.”

“Alright I was just kidding just get out you idiot.” I shove Joey off of my window seat and he stumbles before he can stand up.

“Mom and dad wanted me to tell you that they will be home late.” He wiggles his eyebrows and I shake my head.

“Your head is so far in the gutter all you see is darkness.”

“You know it.” He clicks his tongue at me and walks out of my room.

I look back out of the window. I can’t believe Kade said sorry this isn’t a part of nature! I hope he doesn’t expect me to just forgive just like that because I won’t. Maybe if I just give him the cold shoulder he will reject me and then I can be free! That would be a genius idea if my father was not happy about this. I can tell just by the way his eyes gleam whenever he hears the worlds Luna he is so happy. I can’t let him down now so I guess I will just have to tough it out.

“What are you thinking about?” I jump up from my window and smack right into Kade’s chest.

“Holy fudge balls you scared the crap out of me! Didn’t your mother ever teach you not surprise a daydreaming woman?” I yell at him.

“No unfortunately she never was one to teach me lessons outside of being an Alpha.” I snap my mouth shut.

“What do you mean?”

“It takes a lot to become a great Alpha. So when I was ten both my parents took me out of school and made me study the ways of the Alpha. Over the course of the next eight years my father taught me guidance and fighting and my mother did the history. By the time it came for my father and mother to step down I was ready to become Alpha and Brayden Beta.”

“So that’s why you are all; Aubrey do as I say, you don’t get a choice, and I am Alpha.” I say dropping my voice to impersonate him.  

“I don’t see how that ties into with my parents.” I click my tongue and shake my head.

“Kade, Kade, Kade you never learned the basic skills of getting girls.”

Kade raises his eyebrow to me and Oh my holy fudge bulls! If I teach Kade the basic ways to get a girl he will try it out on them. Then maybe he will end up dating one of them ridding me of being his mate! If Kade falls for somebody else my father won’t be ashamed of me and he won’t look like a fool! Cheese and sprinkles I am a Genius!   

“And you know what Kade I am going to teach you!” Kade scoffs.

“I don’t need your help with women I get them on my own.” He crosses his arms over his chest.

“Those women only want you because of your title! They only want you because you have the doe.” I slid my hand together in the natural flying money way. “What I am going to teach you will have the humans bowing down at your feet.” I grip his shoulders and shake him back and forth. “DID YOU HEAR ME KADE THE HUMANS WILL BE AT YOUR FEET!”

I grab his arm and pull him over to my bed. I close my door and grab my white board off the back. I sit the stand in front of the bed and place the white board on it. I pick up my red marker and began writing.

“First rule Kade, Always be a gentleman.” I smirk slightly.

This time next month I will be free.  

__________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! I KNOW IT IS SHORT AND I AM SORRY BUT THE PAIN IN MY WRIST IS SO REAL! ANYWAYS GOALS FOR THIS CHAPTER ARE THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER CHAPTER!

20 VOTES

20 COMMENTS

BESIDES THAT I JUST WANT TO PUT AUDREY'S BEDROOM TO THIS SIDE! THEY WILL BE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME IN THERE! ;) HERE ARE SOME QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER

1)      WHAT DO YOU THINK OF AUBREY’S PLAN?

2)      WOULD YOU LIKE A CHAPTER IN KADES P.O.V? 

3)      WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF PRINGLES?

THE LAST QUESTION IS VERY IMPORTANT ANSWER IT!!!!

Welp That’s All Folks!  

-WinterMonths