f o u r

"so what are we doing exactly?" yoongi asked seokjin, who was logging in to the V app.
"you and jungkook will go live to announce your relationship" seokjin explained, clicking the "go live" option.
"don't you think this is kind of mean? once they figure out we're not actually dating-"
"you agreed to this, jungkook" seokjin reminded.
yoongi took in a huge breath, contemplating everything that could go wrong with this.
seokjin left the room, leaving jungkook and yoongi to explain.
"hello everyone! I know this isn't usually when we go live, but we have something to announce" jungkook started, glancing at yoongi.
"ah yes! this announcement is very huge and unexpected for some of you. uh, well, jungkook and I are in a relationship" yoongi said.
"that was.. straight to the point" jungkook mumbled.
"there's probably a lot of confusion about this. we are both bisexual and we started dating last month. we decided to tell you because we don't want it to be a secret anymore." yoongi added.
"this is going to be a really short broadcast, we just wanted to go live to tell you guys that" jungkook said.
yoongi read the comments.
"they want us to kiss" yoongi told jungkook.
his eyes went wide, but he remembered they had to make it seem believable.
jungkook leaned in to press a quick kiss to yoongi's lips, smiling and waving goodbye to the people watching.

-------
yikes this sucks sorry