t h i r t y - s i x

just as promised : vmin ;^)

"hey jimin?" taehyung asked from across the livingroom, setting down his phone with an evil smirk.

"if it's another dad joke, i don't want to hear it." jimin said, rolling his eyes.

"no, leave jin-hyung to do that," taehyung said.

"what, then?"

"you're so hot that when you eat bread, you probably shit out toast." taehyung said.

"ew what the fuck" jimin said, scrunching up his nose.

"are you from Tennessee? 'cause you're the only ten I see" taehyung tried again.

"why are you practicing awful pickup lines on me?" jimin asked, holding back a laugh.

"goddammit, you're blind, aren't you? i've been telling you awful dad jokes and pickup lines for the past hour because I want you to like me, okay?" taehyung said.

"why would you make me try to like you when i already do?" jimin asked with a smile on his face.

"wait, really? so i've been making an ass of myself for nothing?" taehyung was flabbergasted (a/n: i love that word lmao)

jimin nodded. they both blushed, not knowing what to do next.

"do you want to, like, date?" jimin asked. nice going, jimin.

"uh- yeah. that would be cool" taehyung said, fiddling with his fingers.

"cool."

"cool,"

"so-"

"hey, loverboy! i got pizza!" namjoon exclaimed, walking through the front door.

--------------

*chanting* vmin! vmin! vmin!