t h i r t y - t h r e e

"hey, babe," jungkook called out while he was walking down the hallway.

"yeah?" yoongi answered from the livingroom.

jungkook sat down next to him, leaning his head on yoongi's shoulder.

"i didn't get accepted into the college," jungkook said, playing with yoongi's fingers.

just between you and me, yoongi was celebrating in his head. is that selfish? maybe, but oh well.

"i'm so sorry baby, there are other opportunities for you. don't think that just because this didn't work out for you that nothing will." yoongi said, kissing jungkook on the forehead.

"at least we don't have to worry about what will happen to us." jungkook said, tangling their fingers together.

"oh yeah, i forgot to tell you. seokjin-hyung told me that he likes me." yoongi said.

"isn't he dating namjoon-hyung?" jungkook asked, lifting his head off yoongi's shoulder.

"yeah. apparently namjoon is okay with it, which confuses me." yoongi replied.

"that's weird. what did you tell him?" jungkook asked.

"i said that he can't break us up over it. don't worry, it's fine."

"how can i trust that he won't try to break us up again? he's done it like 85 times." jungkook said. yoongi chuckled, causing jungkook to giggle and kiss him.

"it'll be fine. hey, season 2 of 13 reasons why is on netflix. wanna watch?" jungkook nodded.

"i love you" jungkook said. the kiss that yoongi planted on jungkook's temple was the only reciprocation that he needed.

_________________

this is super short ahh i'm sorry :(( i'll update more often i promise!! i've been having writers block recently, but i think i have an idea about where this is going, so i should be updating more. love u !!