s e v e n t e e n

!not proof read!

"which couples costume should we get?" yoongi asked jungkook.

"oh my god you guys are that couple?" namjoon exclaimed. jungkook giggled.

"I could say the same about you and jin hyung" yoongi said, eyeing the peanut butter and jelly sandwich couples costume in seokjin's hand. namjoon laughed nervously.

"exactly" yoongi said, turning his focus back on his boyfriend.

"how about Mike and Eleven from stranger things?" jungkook asked.

"never seen i-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" jungkook exclaimed. yoongi laughed.

"it seems a little overhyped to me I guess, plus I've been really busy so I didn't have the tim-"

"give me the remote" jungkook said.

"damn okay," yoongi chuckled, passing him the tv remote.

jungkook signed into Netflix and quickly typed stranger things into the search bar, selecting the first episode.

"if we're gonna be Mike and Eleven then you need to watch." jungkook demanded.

16 hours later, 2am, they're on the finale episode of season 2.

jungkook fell asleep two episodes prior; yoongi being too invested in the show to join him.

jungkook jolted awake when a jumpscare appeared.

"damn demogorgon-"

"SHH" yoongi shushed him.

jungkook laughed, deciding to watch the last 5 minutes of it with him.

"where would we find mike and eleven costumes?" yoongi asked. jungkook laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"what?"

"you're cute" and jungkook kissed his cheek.

------------

why is this chap 90% stranger things idk

I watched both seasons in one day, I need help