t h i r t y - s e v e n

"hey jimin" seokjin greeted, sitting next to him while taehyung was talking to him about the plot twist in his favorite anime.

"and then he died! like what? how could they do that to me? oh, hi jin-hyung." taehyung said.

taehyung and jimin tried to be very careful around seokjin because of how he tried to break yoongi and jungkook apart. seokjin doesn't even know that taehyung and jimin are dating, and they plan to keep it that way.

"someone told me you guys are dating?"  seokjin said with an edge of confusion in his voice. "why didn't i know before?"

tae and jimin looked at each other, saying 'how do we get out of this?' with their eyes.

"um, you see, the truth is that you didn't know because we didn't want drama." jimin said honestly. taehyung interally panicked about how seokjin would respond.

"hm. i understand. jimin, how's your crush on jungkook going?" seokjin asked. taehyung looked at jimin with confusion written on his face.

"what? that ended like 4 months ago," jimin said.

"that's not what you told me yesterday." seokjin said. and with that, he stood up and walked away.

"you have a crush on jungkook?" taehyung asked.

"that was awhile ago. i don't know why he said i told him that i did yesterday because i didn't." jimin explained.

"why didn't you tell me?" taehyung asked.

"i didn't feel like i needed to because it was already over before we started dating." jimin said.

"i wouldn't have cared anyway, it's just a crush. it's not like you guys dated." taehyung said.

"well..."

"wait, what?!"

"i'm kidding"