t w e n t y - s i x

"seokjin just let them keep the fucking dog" namjoon stepped in, wrapping an arm around seokjin's shoulder.

"but i- but-" he started out, stuttering over his words.

"oh yeah, didn't you mention that you hated pitbulls?" namjoon said, cutting him off. yoongi looked offended.

"i never said i hated them, i just kind of don't like them, i-i guess. whatever, keep your dog. but don't let it shit all over the floor." seokjin rambled, walking down the stairs. yoongi offered jungkook a smile.

"hell yeah!" jungkook shouted, kissing the dog's head.

"what'd you wanna name her?" jungkook asked.

"hmm, holly?" yoongi said, scrunching his face cutely as the dog licked him.

"cute." jungkook said, half directed at the name and half directed at how yoongi looked when receiving affection from the dog.

"how old is she?" yoongi asked.

"3 months, i got her shots and everything." jungkook said.

"you're an angel" yoongi said, kissing jungkook's lips briefly.

------------

this is super short sue me

i made the poll on instagram for yoonminkook and so far 22 voted yes and 8 voted no, while a lot voted yes and like 4 voted no in the comments of the chapter.

i may be having second thoughts about making yoonminkook a thing because i don't want people to stop reading this hhhhhh

if you don't like the idea of yoonminkook would you stop reading this story if i added it? (comment 'i')

yes -

no -