e l e v e n

yoongi and jungkook never told management that they were actually dating, until yoongi just got the idea to.

"you know what? fuck it." was yoongi's mindset. it was 6am and they were at a meeting about their new album.

yoongi was waiting for it to be silent to tell them, they had been talking for so long that yoongi drowned them out with his thoughts awhile ago.

when he finally heard silence, his heart was pounding in his chest.

"jungkook and I are dating." yoongi blurted out.

dead silence.

one staff member dropped his clipboard in shock.

jungkook's eyes went wide in fear.

"fake dating was one thing, but actually dating? are you crazy?" one of them asked.

yoongi's anxiety took over his mind, his head filling up with the worst thoughts.

"what's so bad about it?" yoongi asked.

"for one, most of south korea is extremely homophobic."

"fuck south korea. they can suck my as-"

"the second thing. you already told your fans that you broke up. if they see you being all cutesy again, they're going to go crazy." one of them said, sitting in a seat.

"this will not only drop your upcoming album sales, but you will lose a tremendous amount of fans," bang pd said.

"what's the difference between fake dating and actual dating? the fans won't know, so why are we gonna lose sales." hoseok said.

"you can't date. I won't allow it. and if I find out you still are, we won't release the new album"