e i g h t

1 new text!

from: yoongay 💕

I'll be there in about 15 minutes, I'm with Yugyeom

read 5:44 pm

jungkook panicked a little, typing out a "can't wait". oh no, that sounds a little too desperate doesn't it? he erased it, typing a simple "alright!" and sending it. was the exclamation point a little too enthusiastic? whatever.

yoongi had said to dress casual, but what kind of casual? sweatpants and t-shirt casual or classy casual?

he jogged out of his room to taehyung's. maybe he can help. he had the best style after all.

"tae! yoongi's picking me up for a date in fifteen minutes and he said to dress casual. I don't know what that means, please help." jungkook said.

"i have a Gucci suit you can borr-"

"that's not casual, taehyung" jungkook said.

"i know, I was joking. do you really not know what casual means? not too classy, not too plain. just wear the black skinny jeans that make your ass and thighs look good with that one black button up. but roll the sleeves up a little." taehyung said. jungkook nodded and smiled.

he dashed out of taehyung's room, through his room and rummaged through his closet.

he checked the time quickly. 5:48. shit.

after looking in his full length mirror, he decided he looked decent.

he sprayed on his expensive cologne and threw on his brand new Vans.

yoongi knocked on jungkook's door, coming in after hearing a "it's open"

yoongi was wearing ripped blue jeans and a Supreme hoodie. he looked nice.

"you look good," yoongi said, pulling jungkook into a hug with his arms around the younger's waist.

"you look good-er" jungkook said, earning a chuckle from the older.

"that's not even a word, love" yoongi said. jungkook gulped.

"okay mister english major, where are we going?" jungkook asked.

"you'll find out," yoongi said. jungkook eyed him suspiciously but nonetheless followed him outside to his car.

as soon as he got in the passenger seat after yoongi opened the door for him, yoongi tossed him a blindfold.

"whoa, at least take me out to dinner first-"

"i don't want you looking at where we're going" yoongi said with a laugh.

about 5 minutes later, he felt the car stop.

"can I take this off now?" jungkook asked.

"yeah, we're here." yoongi said.

jungkook took off the blindfold and found that they were parked in a McDonald's parking lot.

--------
next chap is the date.

I deleted the chapter I posted earlier bc I felt unhappy with it, and I wanted to clarify that just bc I made namjoon homophobic in the chap doesn't mean I think he is irl !!!

he's not gonna be though, I decided that the members are all supportive bc who needs angst

sorry that I made namjoon the bad guy earlier without any clarification !!!