f i f t e e n

text to: seokjin 🖕

if u tell management they won't release our album so not only will you fuck it up for yoongi and i, you and the rest of the members will be involved too bc you're in the group?? lmao it's not like it's yoongi's mixtape or smth

could seokjin get any more dumb in this situation? were yoongi and jungkook's thoughts.

text from: bang PD-nim

is it true that you and yoongi are still dating? even after we told you no?

to: bang PD-nim

even if we are, how would it affect us any differently than me and yoongi fake dating?? it's literally the same because fans didn't know that we fake dated. it wouldn't drop our album sales any more than it would've when me and yoongi came out. not to be rude, but this is all really dumb and I'm really tired of us being singing rapping dancing machines. everyone has needs.

from: bang PD-nim

sigh, you're right. I'm sorry. I never thought about it that way.

"yoongi!" jungkook ran down the stairs into the kitchen and shoved his phone into yoongi's face. he watched yoongi's facial expressions while reading it.

"baby that's awesome!" yoongi said, pulling him into a hug.

seokjin cleared his throat with his arms crossed.

jungkook showed him the texts. seokjin sighed.

"I'm sorry, really. I was just jealous because me and namjoonie weren't able to date either and I shouldn't have done that." seokjin said.

"you're good, just don't do it again." yoongi said. seokjin walked to namjoon's room.

"wanna tell the fans we're dating?" jungkook asked.

"again? wonder how they'll take it." yoongi laughed, standing on his tippy toes to kiss jungkook's chin. jungkook leaned down to properly kiss him.

--------------------

I've been updating a lot recently woah who am I
Twitter; brendonsmilk (personal) , lawleysjian (kian and jc fan account, if you like then)

Instagram; megan.mims (personal) sugakoo.kie (fan)

Kik; meganbyee