Chapter one

Joeys P.O.V

Ugh I hear my alarm turn on. This is just a beginning of the worst day of life moving, going to a new school .What can be worst am the new kid that always get picked on always have  no friends,just hoping it could be different in this school.I get off my bed .take a shower ,brush my teeth and change to some black skinny jeans and a t-shirt with some sneakers on. I go downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast. 

Joey"what you cooking "

Joeys mom"waffles,do want some"

Joey"sure"

Joeys mom"here, want some surp"

Joey"no thanks  not in the mood"

Joeys mom"are you ok Joey it's been a week since your father died ,and you seem different, want to talk"

Joey"what is there to talk about he's dead" I grab my bag and head out the door with a  tear down my face .

Joeys mom"Joey "

Joey"bye mom"

I walk a couple blocks to school .am here I quickly walk to the main office .And a woman with black hair walks in.

?"you must be Mr.Graceffa, sit down and wait for you schedule to be given to you"

Joey"ok"I did what she asked and wait.

?"Daniel preda,come to the main office please" After a minute or so, I see this boy with raven hair and green eyes come into the room"

Daniel "yes Ms.tyson what do you need help with"

Ms.tyson"please show Mr.Graceffa the new student around the school,here give him his schedule "she handed him the schedule and gave it to me and we got out of the main office.

Daniel "hi my name is Daniel "

Joey"hi am Joey graceffa "

Hi guys I hope you you like this chapter please vote and comment down below it will really help me and that's it I will be updating tomorrow or this night. Good byeeeeeee.😋

Made a few changes also(just grammar and spelling