Chapter 7

I wake up to someone snoring. I look over and see Colby next to me in the bed, Taylor on the floor by me, Sam at the foot of the bed and Sammy on the other side of me. I furrow my eyebrows.

What the fuck happened? Memories flood my mind from last night. I had a nightmare, and they all came to comfort me. I sigh and crawl over Sammy. I race to the bathroom. 

I turn on the warm water. I turn on my iHome, put my phone into it and begin blasting Skate Maloley and Sammy Wilkinson's song Nothing To A King.

"Ain't nothing to a king. It ain't nothing to a king.!" I sing along. 

I get in the warm shower and wash away the pain of these past couple days. I relax. I continue to sing along to the song that I happen to love so much. I hurry in the shower as fast as possible. 

I put on my black crop top that says 'Magcon boys are better', with skinny jeans, blue vans. I tease my hair do my winged eyeliner and flip my septum ring down out of my nose. I haven't been showing it off to anyone recently. 

I walk out to the room, but it's empty. I shrug and put away my clothes. 

I decide to grab my phone and wallet then drive down to the nearest Starbucks. I walk in.

"Good morning. What can I get you?" A young woman asks.

"A chocolate Mocha frappe please." I smile. She nods. I wait at a table. 

They call my number so I grab my drink, pay for it, then drive down to the mall. 

When I walk in I see all of the guys playing around. I rush to Hot Topic. I get a few new septum rings, a pair of Vans, a couple shirts, pairs of jeans, snap backs and beanies.

I walk to another store that has Skate Maloley shirts and crop tops. I buy 2 of each then go to the bathroom to change into one. 

I decide that maybe I should go socialize with the guys. They are sitting at a lobby like area just laughing. There are a couple girls, and a new faces. I watch the guys from the top balcony. 

I get nervous because there's other women, and other guys. I sigh and walk down there anyway. Before I get there a girl walks up to me.

"DEZZA KING FROM MAGCON? OH MY GOD CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?" She screams. I laugh.

"Sure love." I smile. I sign her phone case, shirt and bag. She smiles, hugs me, takes a couple selfies, thanks me and then runs off. I get a few fans like that here and there. It made me miss MAGCON even more. 

That's why I came back.

Approaching the guys I see my biggest idol in the world. Skate Maloley. My breathing hitches. 

A lump forms in my throat as I watch them all still joke and play around. 

"TAY-TAY!!!" I scream and hug Taylor tighter than shit. He smiles as I wrap my legs around his waist. He holds me by my hips. 

"Hey love how are you?" He asks putting me down after giving me a bear hug.

"Good. Went shopping for some new clothes." I say. 

"Ahem." I hear a girl say. She walks up to Taylor and links her arm with his. 

"Hey, Angel this is my girlfriend Danielle. Danielle this is my best friend Angel that I was telling you about." Taylor says. 

"Hi!" I say reaching out my hand. She rolls her eyes. Oh she's one of those girls. I shrug and turn around. 

All eyes on me. Skate is smiling at me.

"You a fan?" He asks. I all of a sudden can't speak. I just frantically nod and smile. 

"I heard that you were blasting one of my songs this morning in the shower." He says walking closer to me. 

"You can't speak now? Awe look at the little Princess." Taylor's girlfriend says from behind me. I turn around.

"Listen here bitch, I am literally fangirling internally so that I don't freak out my biggest idol. His music keeps me sane, so how about you swerve before I beat your fucking ass. I already don't like you. I was trying to be nice to you but you're just a spoiled rotten preppy little bitch. You aren't even close to good enough for my best friend! How's that for speechless?" I scream. Silence is heard. 

She stands there.

"Who's speechless now?" I say turning around grabbing my bags and leaving the mall. I get into my car and drive back to the hotel. I get a different hotel room to myself so that I am alone because I don't want to hear it from Taylor or the guys later. I know they are probably mad at me now but I could care less really. 

I blast Skate's song, This Life ft. Jack Johnson. 

Someone then knocks on the door. I answer it. 

"Damon?"