Chapter 12

As we are riding in Cam's rental car to the club, Aaron tweets a pic of me. 

@AaronCarpenter: This beauty though <3 I love this bitch she's my best friend. And we are headed to the club! @Angeltatum.

@Taylorcaniff: Why are you going to the club? Do you seriously want her getting male attention? 

@Angeltatum: Shut the fuck up Taylor. Like seriously? Says the lying bastard. Go away. I'm a grown ass woman thanks. @Taylorcaniff

*Tay-Tay* 

Angel what the hell?! You're seriously going to the club in that outfit? Like come on are you dying to get fucked? Jesus. 

To Tay-Tay: Really Taylor? You're joking right, because last I checked you weren't my father. You have a fiance and kid to get back to just leave me alone. I want to go have fun because I got my heart broken tonight TWICE I might add!! 

*Tay-Tay* 

What are you talking about? Fiance and kid? I don't have a fiance or a kid! 

To Taylor: Sure you don't. Not what the guys said. I fell in love with you Taylor and I was fucking stupid for it. I saw that picture of you and that girl kissing. Just stop lying to me okay. 

*Taylor* 

Fine yes I am engaged. Yes she is pregnant. But that was all an accident...I love you not her. 

To Taylor: Too late now. Good night Taylor. 

Just because I felt the need to put a pic of this sexy motherfucker in this chapter lol 

I sigh. 

"You okay boo?" Cam asks. 

"I changed my mind. I wanna go back to the hotel. I don't feel well and I need some rest." I say. 

"Alright. Here take the car and we will bring a taxi back to the hotel okay?" 

"Alright." I say. I take Cam's rental car back to the hotel. I go to my room where Taylor is waiting. He is sitting on my bed with his head in his hands. 

"Taylor what are you doing here? How did you get in my room?"

"Your dad had an extra key remember?" 

"Oh yeah. What are you doing in my room?" 

"I know I fucked up. I love you, and I am only with her because of the baby." He says. 

"Taylor, I can't do this right now please jus-" I'm cut off by him pushing me against the wall and kissing me passionately. 

I kiss back knowing this is wrong, but it feels so right. 

"Jump." He says. I wrap my legs around his waist. He reaches behind me locking both locks on the door. 

He walks us over to the bed. 

I bite his lip softly. He groans softly then moves down to my jawline and neck. He leaves small hickeys. 

"Taylor don't leave anything please." I say. 

"Too late Princess. You're all mine. And if you ever wear something like this again I am going to have to punish you." He says slipping off all of my clothes except my undergarments. 

I slip off his shirt and shorts then he begins to go from there. 

He slides my panties off with his teeth. 

I feel sudden contact from his mouth on my heat. 

I moan as he moves slowly. I tangle my fingers through his hair. 

"Taylor I'm-" 

"Let it go." He says. I begin to cum then he slips off his boxers. He slowly slides into me. I wince. I never slept with Brandan so I haven't had sex for a couple years. 

"Do you want me to stop babygirl?" 

"No, it's okay. Just go slow." I say. He nods and moves in and out of me slowly. 

We make slow sweet passionate love. 

Taylor's thrusts become sloppy towards the end because we are about to reach our highs. 

When we reach our climaxes then Taylor lies next to me. 

"That was the best I have ever had Angel." He says. I blush. 

"Yeah same here. I mean Sam was good but you're better." I giggle. 

I can't believe I just had sex with Taylor. Oh my God....