Chapter 10

"What was that about?" Taylor asks. 

"I uhm, Taylor I like you." I say blushing. I do really like Taylor. I fell in love with him a long time ago. 

"I'm Sorry Angel. I have a girlfriend." He says. 

"Oh my God. Taylor I am so sorry for kissing you. Nobody is going to tell right?" I ask freaking out now. 

"Angel, shut up. I'm just kidding." He laughs kissing me again. 

"Taylor Michael I will kill you if you ever do that again." I laugh. 

"I won't I promise." He says pulling me closer. I am in love with Taylor but I am also doing this to make Nate Jealous. I also know that Taylor is helping me, because he knows the whole situation. 

We tell each other everything. 

Nate's eyes are looking very cold and are burning with jealousy. 

"It's working." Taylor whispers in my ear. 

"What's wrong Natey Poo? You look upset." 

"Nah, lil ma I'm good." He says. I smirk. 

"Sure. Okay well we are here!" I say. I practically jump out of the limo. I am so happy that I get to see my fans again.

I run inside with all the guys trudging behind me. 

"Hey Angel can I talk to you?" Nate asks.

"After the show okay?" I ask. 

"No, now please." He begs. I nod. I drag him to my dressing room in the basement of the venue. 

"What's up Sk-" I'm smacked across the face by some chick. I furrow my eyebrows. Skate disappears.

"You're really going to wish that you didn't do that." I say beating the shit out of her. 

"If you ever touch me again I swear to the man upstairs you won't wake up in your room." I say walking back upstairs to the backstage lobby area. 

"Hey Skate, how fucking dare you. That little bitch of yours is gonna be sore. I really can't believe you had her try and kick my ass. You are the worst. You know I thought you were an amazing person but hell I was wrong. If you or her EVER come near me again I will hurt both of you." I say walking outside. 

I try to catch my breath and wrap my head around what just happened. 

Skate was my biggest idol. WAS. 

I just can't fucking believe this shit. First he thinks we fucked last night, then he thinks I am some easy fan who kills to fuck him, now this. I sigh as I feel strong arms wrap around me. 

I cry into whomever's chest. 

"It's gonna be alright sweetie. They are dealing with Skate okay? Taylor is not very happy. I got you girl. It'll be alright." I hear Cam say. 

"I can't believe this shit Cam. Skate thinks we fucked last night. He came to my room last night because I was upset, then he's like what happened? I said he was just comforting me. He thinks I was lying, then hes like I have a girlfriend and I wasn't sober. I'm like wow you can go now, then he thinks I'm some fan who's dying to fuck him. In which I used to be like that. Now his little hoe ass girlfriend tried to beat me up but got the opposite. I can't do this. This is just to much." I say looking at him. 

"Angel, don't worry okay. Don't let this shit get to you. I know MAGCON was difficult back then, but you can't let it affect you. I know this is a lot of drama, but you got this and we got you." He says hugging me tighter. 

"You're right Cammy." I say walking inside. 

"Angel, I am so sor-" 

"Save it Nate. We have a show to start." I say walking onto the stage. 

Fans eyes go wide. 

"DEZZA TATUM!?" A fan says. 

"Yes." I smile. They cheer like crazy. 

It's so good to be back.