Chapter 16

"Taylor are you serious? You were faking with her to get my attention?" I ask very upset.

"Yes." 

"Taylor if you wanted my fucking attention you should have done something other than that. Honestly, that kind of hurts me that you were using a girl to get me to notice you when I already had noticed you." I say walking to my room. 

I sit on my bed and cry. That upsets the hell out of me. 

I can't let this happen. Not again. I love Taylor so much but what if I make a mistake being with him? 

"You okay?" Aaron asks walking in. 

"No Aaron I'm not. I love Taylor more than anything in the world. I can't believe he did that. I want to be with him I do." 

"Then why don't you date him?" 

"Because Aaron. What if I make a mistake being with him? What if he just hurts me again?" 

"You won't know if you don't take a shot and just try. Risk everything because maybe just maybe it'll be worth all of it in the end." I sigh. 

"You're right. But I am playing hard to get just for that little stupid ass stunt of his." I say laughing. 

"There you go. That's the Angel we have always known and loved. Get your ass out there bitch." He says making me laugh. I hug him.

"Oh I love you Aaron." I smile. He walks out and I put on my outfit that drives Taylor a lil crazy. 

ANGELS OUTFIT

ANGELS OUTFIT

I walk into the living room all eyes on me. 

"Party at mom and dads. Wanna go?" I ask. 

"Yeah lets go." Aaron says winking at me. 

I grab my car keys and Aaron slinks his arm around my waist. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him. 

"Trust me. It'll make Taylor jealous. Watch." He says kissing my cheek. I giggle and we pretend to be interested in each other. 

Once we arrive at dads house there's already the guys' girlfriends. They look so much better than me. Then there is a bunch of other girls besides them. All the girls look a million times better than me. They're all probably models or something. 

All of a sudden I feel self conscious. I look at my legs and see all of my old scars. I leave Aaron's side and walk upstairs to my old room. I see all of the clothes I left. Everything is exactly how I left it. 

I look for something else to wear. 

"Angel what are you doing?" Dad and Aaron walk in. I feel tears brimming. 

"Hes going to fall for one of those girls that don't have all of these...I need to hide them." I say pointing at my white almost faded scars. 

"No, Angel he loves you. He wants you. Don't think like that. Please." Aaron says walking up to me. 

"No Aaron you don't understand. I pretend to be confident hoping that it will actually make me feel more confident, but it doesn't. Deep down I am still this hurt scared little girl that I was when I met you guys 3 years ago. The therapy sessions only were able to do so much." I say. 

"Stop thinking like that. Just fucking stop okay you are an amazing girl. You are beautiful. Taylor doesn't care about the scars. He knows that's what make you, well..You." Aaron says hugging me. 

"Okay well I am going to go change now." 

"No you are not. You look beautiful." Dad says taking my outfit away. Aaron drags me downstairs where all the people are just staring at me. 

"Hi I'm Derek Luh." A guy says. He is standing next to Nate. 

"I'm Angel Tatum." I smile shaking his hand. Aaron clings onto me for dear life because Taylor walks up. 

"Angel, can I have a word?" Taylor asks. I look at Aaron. 

"Go. I promise you will thank me later." He whispers in my ear. I nod.

"Sure lets go up to my old room where its quiet." I say walking upstairs Taylor following me.

I open the door and walk in. After I hear the door close I am pushed against the door. Taylor holds my arms above my head and bites my neck a little harshly. 

I yelp. He then picks me up and throws me on the bed. 

"Babygirl you have been such a naughty girl." He says. I look at him. I push him off of me. 

"No Taylor you aren't getting what you want. Not this time. You pulled a fucked up stunt and I am not okay with it." I say standing up and fixing my hair. 

"I'm sorry Angel. I really do love you." He says. 

"I love you too but there's plenty of good fucks downstairs. I really want nothing to do with you at this current moment in time." I say walking back downstairs.