Chapter 13

Hanzo glanced around the castle, making sure he had cleaned everything up before he took off. It most certainly was an interesting day, and the sun wasn't even up yet. Shaking his head, he tried to clear his mind of the reality. His brother had survived. It brought a bit of happiness to him, but at the same time a mixture of disappointment.

He should have gone after the cyborg. He should have called out to him to wait. He should have done something, anything. Now he was gone and Hanzo knew he would never see his brother again. It wasn't bad enough that he had 'killed' him once. A faint noise caught the archer's attention and Hanzo grabbed his bow, placing the final arrow on the string. He scanned the area behind him, but sighed when he discovered it empty. Releasing the tension on the string. He returned the arrow to his quiver before moving towards the entrance of the castle.

He heard the whirl a moment too late. Hanzo attempted to reach for the bow and arrow as a metal claw threw him backwards into a wall. The arrow fell from his hand as he is thrown and lay a few feet in front of him. Glancing up Hanzo noticed the black smoke as it swirled around as it took up a shape and a figure walked forward. The metal boots clacked against the wood as the person stopped in front of him. Hanzo debated swinging out with the bow and striking the advisory before him. The smoke seemed to almost surround the man as if a cloak over top his own.

"Who are you?" Hanzo hissed at the man chuckled.

"None of your business. I'm here to-"

"To kill me. You aren't the first." Hanzo cut the phantom off as more smoke surrounded the area. It seemed to almost cut off any light. It made the archer feel rather small and helpless as the smoke seared above him.

"I'm here to stop you." Reaper stated. Hanzo gave the man in black a confused look.

"What?" The man tossed down a device as it landed at Hanzo's feet.

"Go after him... Cause if you don't, I'll have no choice but to kill you." Reaper said as the smoke pulled back and he turned to the mist. It soared off away from where Hanzo knelt on the ground. Reaching forward, he plucked the device from the ground. Noticing that it was an Overwatch beacon and it had been recalled. Hanzo looks in the direction of the smoke for a moment before clutching the device in his hand. Retrieving his arrow he returned it to the quiver. He looked the device over once more before giving a faint smile.

"I'll see you soon." Hanzo whispered as he slipped the device into his pocket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is super short. Sorry guys I'm trying to finish it up as fast as I can.