Chapter XI: Packed up Events

"Anna Levisque!" A Man yelled right after Anna said her name. 

Erin and Anna flinched at the voice like they got pinched at the same time, but Anna stiffened like she got shocked by electricity. 

A man in a formal bussiness suit with a green necktie came tromping to us. He has sunglasses on even though its already 12:00 in the night. 

"There you are!" He exclaimed with a frustrated tone, "the Wars are about to start." 

Unexpectedly, the man lounged at Anna's arm and started dragging her to the gate in a rather violent way. Anna just stumbled behind the man, and left us behind. She mouthed a "bye" and gritted her teeth.

"What the heck just happened?" I said; it feels like Anna's just standing there a second ago then she's gone. 

"Isn't that illegal? Child abuse? Somthing?" Skye asked Erin as we looked down on her. She is still in the ground with her leg twisted in an strange way with it swelling up; It even made me shiver.  

"Well, first of all his name is Dr. Victor. A Terranian Caster Teacher. He is nice 15% of the time, but the other..." Erin replied. 

"So, Terranian Kingdom must be harsh." I said. 

"No no no, we just like to be in schedule, especially Dr. Vic." Erin replied. 

"I think he's over doing it." Said Felix. 

"Erin!" I heard Dr. Vic shout far away. 

"Err...that's my cue. If I'm not wrong, your Team is at gate 1." He said as turned to the voice's direction. He probably doesn't want to be also dragged. 

"See you later, guys and of course, Keith." he waved at us as he turned his back on us and speedily ran. 

"So, gate 1?" I asked. 

"Gate one is over there. I remember it from the last time I've been here." Issa replied. 

We we're about to leave when I almost remembered one last detail. 

"Wait." I said as I looked at Skye; helplessly sitting on the dirt with her leg sprained. 

She seemed to understand what I wanna do. 

Without any signal, just a long meaningful stare. She held up her arms to me and I hoisted her up to my back. 

Issa seemed to be unaffected and just pointed to another gate, averting her gaze from us. Is she jealous or something? 

"Hey Boss-" Felix started; grinning maniacly. 

"Cut it." I said. 

I could have sworn I saw Sophia perch on Felix's back and settled on it like a nest before I averted my gaze. I heard Sophia whisper into Felix's ears and Felix grinned. 

Skye simply sighed and locked her arms around my shoulders for safety. I brought up my hands to her hips; careful not to bend her knee in a painful way.

"Oww!" She yelped and smacked my back.

"Oh, sorry." I said as I adjusted my hold on her hips to a little more painless way.

As we walked; I can feel Skye's heartbeat against my back; beating in a fast rate. Her breathing against my neck. And her hands interlaced on my chest. 

I don't know what this feeling is inside my chest. A new one. Unexplainable. Foreign. Awkward. Yep, definitely awkward.

"Hey, are you okay?" Skye whispered in my ear.