Acknowledgements and Q&A

Acknowledgements

I, the author, would like to thank the following people for helping me finish this first edition of the first book in this series:

-To Silently (or who is now named Raindrop) here in Wattpad for helping me edit the first few chapters of this book. My writing style will never have evolved without her help and if she didn't edit the first few chapters, no one would be, eh, hooked in (I sucked pretty badly back then and I doubt that most people would be engrossed with it)

-To my friend and first fan I ever met and enticed, Javier Meza. His countless pushing and advices and lectures about random things in our short time together enriched my style and what is TomFraust today will not be TomFraust if it weren't for him; for showing me new books (John Green, etc.) and introducing me to the world that is Young Adult Fiction. He practically introduced me to the Romance genre of the book world, I salute you.

-To Janefoxx, who is an awesome writer and talented narrator here in Wattpad. If it weren't for her pointers in my early stages as a writer, I would never have reached this level of literature. She also helped out by giving criticism once in a while as she read my book.

-To my parents, who had made my career possible. Their endless contemplative remarks about my writing are irreplaceable even though they never actually took it that serious. Unless they've been reading my works in secret, of course.

-To GarathLewis, my first ever real, loyal fan who commented on every single chapter of the CoT golden ages. His comments proved powerful as I didn't care whether I'll be acknowledged by many or few. He was my first ever audience and I'm happy to entertain you, my friend.

-To various writers who had influenced my writing style, namely Philip Pullman, C.S. Lewis, Dean Koontz, J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, Rick Riordan and a few more underground writers such as James Valentine, my mom and, of course, John Green.

-To you, dear reader, for reaching this end of the book and bothered to read even my acknowledgements. Thanks for joining the first trip in the world of CoT with me. You'll enjoy the next one, I promise.

Q&A:

Q: Is this the end of CoT?

A: No! Of course not! I believe that's obvious with the ending.

Q: You are planning to publish this book, right? But it's not very polished right now.

A: I'm working on a revised version of this book. There will be some scenes removed, resized, etc. just for the sake of improving it. And yes, I'm planning to publish it.

Q: Where is the sequel?!

A: Whoa, chill. It's in my profile.

Q: Is the second book still gonna be MC'ed by Anthony?

A: Read the second book. Heh

Q: Ooh, I ship Skythony!

A: Good for you.

Q: I ship Isthony!

A: Good for you too.

Q: I ship Keithony!

A: Um...no. Just no.