Author's 2nd Note

Author's 2nd Note: Beyond this chapter is the revised version of CoT: Prince of Time. Updates here will not be scheduled, so you'll have to wait for a long time (or short) depending on my mood since I already know what's going to happen, which removes the process of plotting from my work (plotting takes a lot of time, folks). All I need to do now is to rewrite it and reword it to make it more appealing.

We all know the previous chapters in this 1st book (well, at least the first 40 or so) kind of sucked in terms of grammar, punctuation and overall structure (not to mention the meaningless plot-holes), so I decided to post a revised version on the end of this book; I have now achieved a decent sense of grammar and whatnot, plus I have been itching to correct my errors in the first edition, so I said, "Heck, why not just re-write it altogether?" I don't know when this'll be done, though. I'll try to make this revision as close and as accurate as the first edition. Some scenes would be removed or changed to remove uneeded plot-holes and to make some scenes make sense.

The following chapters will be longer and some chapters would compact two to three chapters of the old CoT into one whole chapter to save space and time and the effort to load a new chapter up.

Regards,

Tom Fraust