Chapter XXII: Parallel Worlds

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait! I had exams this week but I still posted for this week so I haven't broken my week streak yet! Please click the vote button over there before you forget or something! Enjoy!

Chapter XXII: Parallel Worlds

My first thought: I'm gonna get whacked on the head by a pole which might cause more brain cells destroyed in my head.

Second thought: Whoa, we just burnt down a building in New York within 30 minutes of my first saturday in Althea.

My last thought: A wolf is biting my leg.

"Felix!" I yelled as Felix dragged me down the concrete road and the big metal pole clanged against the road where I should have been flattened.

He dropped me off somewhere by an alley as I groaned in annoyance.

"Well, you're welcome." Felix mumbled.

"Why'd you drop me here for? This is like too far." I scolded.

"Well. One: I just saved your noggin', two: A Team of Aquanian Guardians plus Khael himself has just landed from Sorania." He explained.

Sure enough, I saw Khael and a bunch of guys in blue uniforms just walking up and down the street with Kyon and Keith following them like they don't care what the people see.

Without warning, Khael held his hand up then in a flash of light, a diamond flute appeared then dropped to his palm. He raised it to his lips then played somekind of lullaby tune. It almost felt like its ordering me to drop down and sleep like a dog.

Before I can block my ears with something, I felt sleepy then I just heard myself groan as I dropped to the floor.

______

"A New world record." someone snickered.

I opened my eyes then found myself still on the ground in an alley with Felix curled up next to me.

Kyon, Keith, Khael, Skye and a bunch of guys in blue stood around me as I lay on the floor. The guys in blue seems to fiddling with their casters

"He always faints, doesn't he?" Khael asked Skye; amused.

"Well yeah, he always faints." Skye replied.

"Well, that's because you used a Hekanian Sleeping song!" Kyon said.

"Mhm, well, I did that in order to make the civilians asleep." Khael replied. "Thus, the whole city is asleep."

"Gee, nice work Sir Khael." Keith said.

"Hey, he's awake." Skye notified them.

All 4 pairs of eyes turned around to meet mine like a pack of search lights, not to mention 4 more pairs of eyes from their edheroses and mine.

"So, New World Record?" I mumbled. I tried raising my arm which seems to be responding, but I still feel very sleepy.

"Well, 5 minutes just after you guys transported here, You guys have accomplished the following: Killed a sky monster boss, second, you ignited flames in a post office building. last, you guys caused enough damage to kill lots of civilians but none we're harmed." Khael explained.

"So, are we in trouble?" I asked.

"Well, technically no. The Aquanian guardians over there went back in time and killed the flames." Skye said. "Which leads to no, you guys aren't in trouble."

"Hey, can you stand?" Skye held out her hand.

I took it then hauled myself up. Man, I still feel sleepy enough to make me sleep while standing.