new girls.

Maggie's POV
so today the boys said hey had a surprise for me and i've been waiting to see the surprise all week.

"ready?"jo jo said.i nodded my head

"more than ready!"i opened my eyes and saw my long lost sister samantha.I gasp and pull her into the biggest hug ever and i burst into tears.

"sam, I-I mi-ssed you sooo much."i say with deep breaths between words.

Samantha and i got separated when we were kids but our parents were so sweet to us we didn't know what was happening and i haven't seen her in years.

Samantha has hazel eyes with specks of green in them and she also had light wavy brown hair .Wow she looks way different than before.She is also dating shawn mendes she is lucky!
We were going out to dinner and I asked the boys if it was okay to invite two of my old friends Aislyn and Sofia.They said okay and i texted them.
(THEY LIVE IN LA NOW SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN CHANGE BUT THEY LIVE IN LA!)
Me:hey girlies meet up with my squad at Mod Pizza?
Aislyn:omg i haven't talked to you in forever!double yes!
Sofia:meet ya there babes❤️

in the restaurant-
I saw Aislyn and Sofia walk in and I caught up with them for a little.Aislyn was getting close with Zach and Sofia with Jonah.Aislyn had light brown hair and green eyes, she was also a dancer and Sofia had dark brown eyes and hair and she also loves to sing and dance.I sat in between corbyn and jack while daniel sat across from me next to jonah and zach.

Me and daniel would start conversations and play footsie under the table until the waiter came to order our food.She was obviously trying to show off her stuff.

"what can i get for you fine handsome men today, oh and you girls."she glared at samantha.
Samantha looked away.

"Well first of all i would like a new waiter who doesn't talk to my sister like that. thanks bye now"i smirked.

She rolled her eyes and a new waiter came.

This time it was a guy with the cutest smile ever.He flashed a smile at me and i'm not usually like this but I smiled back and i don't think it was a fake smile.Daniel glared at the waiter and he left after taking our orders

"Corbean, did you like dinner?"i said, he looked kinda sad.

"yeah i need to talk to you when we get home."he said upset.

Jonah and Zach came up to us."hey Mags me and Jonah are going to Sofia and Aislyns apartment to chill."i winked and yelled at him to get some.

Daniel,Jack,Corbyn and I were the only ones home and Samantha left to go to Shawns house.

Corbyn and I sat down on the couch and he was explaining why he was sad.

"christina broke up with me for some stupid douche!"i calmed him down a little.

"awe corbyn, you are the sweetest person alive, i don't know how someone could ever leave you."i said.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a small tub of ice cream, when i had a boyfriend and he broke up with me, daniel would do this for me and I guess i'm just passing on the goodness.

"lets each ice cream and watch disney movies because we are basic."he smiled.

"thanks maggie"he hugged me and a whiff of his cologne came my way.

Daniel and Jack were on the other side of the couch watching movies with us and daniel kept watching me and corbyn lay together.

I went on instagram and posted a couple of pictures.

Next chapters will be instagram stuff and i guess it's kinda important to read.