just a normal day..

Maggie's POV
I walked downstairs and saw all of the boys playing a basketball game on the tv.

I stole the remote from corbyn because he was losing.I made 6 baskets within 4 minutes then i got up and went to the backyard.

then the doorbell rings.I walk to go grab it and Jonah follows.

"Hello, this will be $23.87."a guy said.
he has fuckboy hair but i could tell that he wasn't one.

"thanks" i smiled at him and he left.

"BOYS FOOD!"i yell and i move out of the way so i don't get ran over by the boys.

"We should do something fun today!!!"i complain since all we do is stay home.

-

So we decided to go hang out at the mall.
I know.Basic.

we were driving in the car and the boys rolled down the windows while singing along to their song on the radio.

"WE ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT!BUY OUR NEW EP AT WHYDONTWE.SHOP (idk if that's real 😂)Jonah yelled.

"GUYS SHUT THE FRONT DOOR IM TRYING TO DRIVE?"i yelled and zach yelled

"WHAT?THE FRONT DOORS ARE CLOSED!"i facepalm myself and say

"THAT MEANS SHUT THE FUCK UP BOYS."we all laughed

"damn my girlfriend is a feisty bitch."daniel said.

"Hahaha watch it daniel or you won't have a girlfriend."i smirked

"OHHHHH SHE TOLD YOU"all of the boys say besides daniel.I looked at him in the rear view mirror and he winked.I just laughed.

We went to the mall and the boys started to run around.all of the boys ran in different directions so i lost them.

I walked into starbucks and ordered a drink and i walked into Macy's.

I was walking in and i saw all of the guys running up and down the escalator.

I sat there drinking my starbucks until one of the boys noticed me.

finally.

"hey!join us mags!"i roll my eyes and sit on the escalator.

"HEY YOU!GET DOWN HERE!"the security guy said and we all ran up the escalator and we hid.

Zach and Corbyn hid in the girls bra section.
Jack and Jonah pretended to be tourist and they put on fake clothes from the racks.

Daniel and I hid under the display bed.
I was very claustrophobic so daniel calmed me down.

"im glad i'm with you"he smiles.
"i love you"i said and we kissed.

we hid under there for about 5 more minutes until the security guard left.

We walked to the food court and guess who was there?Jeez it was Christina.

I put my hand over Corbyns shoulder and daniel took the hint and nodded.

Christina came up to us and said

"hey corbabe"he looked away.

"i think you should leave this time."i fake smiled.

"what sad that i kissed your boyfriend?"she said reminding me about the arcade.

she went and put a hand around daniel and daniel just walked over to me.

"actually no, i'm done putting up with your shit christina. go burn in hell bitch."i say

(i actually love christina so no harm towards her)

i look over and see Jack, Jonah and Zach talking to a security guard.

"then you wouldn't mind if i did it again?"i glared at her and she went up to daniel but before she could even kiss him the security guard came.

"Excuse me mam i saw you running up and down the escalator earlier and i didn't get to catch you so you are going to mall jail now."the guard said.

i looked at jack jonah and zach and they winked.I covered my mouth trying not to laugh

jack took a picture of me and posted it

after all of that drama we went home and watched a movie.
i fell asleep in between corbyn and jack.

daniel was on his phone and jonah was playing a game with zach.

-
AYE LOVES!
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ITS BEEN HARD BECAUSE IM ALSO GOING ON A TRIP THIS WEEKEND AND I WILL HAVE NO INTERNET SO I WILL UPSATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!STAY WOKE LOVES❤️