seavey

Maggie's POV
i went to the kitchen and daniel was in there.
great just great.

"look, i'm sorry maggie i just-"he started

"save it daniel.you are just like my other exes and i don't think i can forgive you right now after all of the pain you put me in.I was happy daniel.Key word was." i said calmly and left the kitchen.

"guys let's go swimming."jonah says.I changed into a one piece because i didn't want to show myself off.

when we walked down we all decided to tan a little.

Jack picked me up and i knew what he was gonna do already but i made an excuse and i said he's gonna hurt my cuts and he put me down and he was about to lecture me but the girls started to count down

"3, 2, 1!"i pushed jack into the pool and went back to my chair.

he stayed in the pool with the guys and then i saw a shadow above me.Jack was dripping wet

"hey can i have a hug?"he smirked and i ran away around the pool and grass and something caught my eye.

I glanced through the glass window and daniel was talking and laughing with another girl.Looked like they were about to kiss.

I just stopped where i was and jack hugged me not knowing why i stopped.All of a sudden it got quiet and everyone was staring at daniel and that girl.Jack looked pissed

"who's that?"i say trying to keep some tears in.

"thats jacks ex girlfriend"zach said disgusted.

"i don't understand why he went to her.He hates her guts."i nod and sat on the edge of the pool.
"cheer up maggie let's go to the mall."sofia said

i nodded and ignored daniel.i could feel his eyes burning through the back of my head.
we changed and arrived at the mall.Sofia Aislyn , Samantha, Shawn , and Zach went in one group and Me, Corbyn ,Jonah and Jack
went in another group.

After walking into rue 21 and hot topic, i wanted to buy some more underwear and bra's since i didn't have very many left.

"come on guys you are coming inside Victoria Secret with me."they all looked at each other.

"which one?The maroon lace one or the lavender?"they all got red.
"guys come on it's just underwear!"
"maroon"
"maroon"
"maroon"

i laughed and went to try stuff on.

Corbyn knocked on the dressing room door.

"um are you almost done?jack is trying not to stare at the pictures on the wall and jonah...i don't even know what he's doing."corbyn said.

i laughed and then we got out of there and went to the food court as we sat down and ate subway, i glanced over and saw daniel with that girl.

"alright who told him we were here?"they all pointed to Zach and Shawn.

"we are uhm- sorry we just - it slipped out"they said and they looked sincerely sorry.

"its okay he's just trying to make you jealous.I have a plan.Everyone watch."Jack said as he put an arm around me.

Daniel looked over and got pissed.That girl was dragging him into a makeup store and we all laughed.

We finally made it home and daniel was alone in his and jacks room.

Jacks POV
I walked into my room and saw Daniel on his bed.

"Why did you try to make her jealous?"i said while laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

"i want her back."he says.

"don't mess with her heart.either you want her or you don't."i said

"i want her."he said

i sighed and fell asleep.

WOWWWWW DOUBLE UPDATE EVEN THO THIS ONE IS SHORT I JUST WANT TO KEEP YOU UPDATE LOVES!ALMOST AT 1000 READS IM SKKK HAPOY I LOVE YOU