warning huge time skip?

1 year later
daniel and I still haven't talked yet.its been almost one year and i'm actually starting to miss him.

Daniel has brought so many girls home glancing my direction every single time.
And me?oh i'm just chilling with the other guys because i'm pretty sure i'm not a hoe.i hang out with jack and he is like my bestfriend besides corbyn and jonah.

Aislyn, Sofia and Samantha all went on a vacation to hawaii but i said no because i didn't want to leave the boys.I went upstairs to find jack but when i walked into his room, it was just daniel and his "new girl"

"is jack here?"i ask politely.

"no now leave i don't want to talk to you"i rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

I saw that girl leave and daniel came up to me.I just learned to ignore him and walk away but this time he grabbed my wrist and i just yanked away.

i sat down on the couch with my bottle of water and daniel sat next to me.

"maggie please forgive me?"
oh and that's where i got pissed.

"oh so now you want to talk to me?You should probably leave before i start yelling."
he didn't take the warning and started to apologize.

"Daniel, do you think i'm dumb?!How could i forgive you when you broke my heart every time you brought a girl into this house!"i yelled and started to tear up.

"Really maggie?You and jack were flirting!"
he said trying to be defensive for himself.

"DANIEL SEAVEY!HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT?I HAD TO WATCH YOU WALK IN WITH A NEW GIRL EVERY GOD DAMN WEEK AND I HAVENT BROUGHT ANY GUYS HOME BECAUSE IM NOT LIKE YOU!AND JACK AND I ARE BESTFRIENDS AND HES MORE OF A FRIEND THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!"that was it.

i belted my heart out and walked to my house.I saw Zach watching The vampire diaries and i decided to watch it with him.

Zach was the type of guy that always had that ball of energy with him.Hes so sweet and bubbly and he's actually caring.Unlike some people...

"Zach wanna go visit Logan?"

"i'm so tired!"well so much for that ball of energy.

i got all of the guys and even daniel to go with us to Logans house.

we walked in and the guys sat on his sofa.
"
Aye logang look who's here.We got my boy Zach, We got my noodle hair Jack , We got my Tall jonah, We got my daniboy, we got my boy corbyn with a y and this is the one and only Maggie Lindemann!"

"check out my single pretty girl!"i yelled and all of the guys laughed.

"always plugging!"he yelled.
Logan had ordered about 6 boxes of pizza.

"Are you in the Logang or Are you a jake pauler?"

"jake paul who?"i asked obviously joking.

"AYEEE THAS MUH GIRLLL!"

Logan knows the whole
story between me and Daniel so he knows why we are staying quiet.It got dark so logan decided to put on some music and he put on the disco ball thing that lit up the apartment.Daniel started to dance and he held his hand out for me.

flashback•
it was out highschool dance and i was probably the only one without a date.thats great.

as soon as i sat down daniel walked over to me.

"may i have this dance miss maggie aka my bestfriend?"he said making me laugh.
"you sure can"i smiled and we were slow dancing

everyone sat down and we were the only ones dancing and they were stunned.

"get it seavey!"i hear his friends yell and he blushes.

"yeah you go lindemann!"and i blushed hiding into the crook of his neck.

flashback over•

"may i have this dance miss maggie... aka bestfriend?"he smiled.

"you sure can."i smiled and we were slow dancing like it was highschool.

he looked into my eyes and i stared into his.
we haven't talked for a year and this one night made me feel different.

"get it seavey!"zach said and he blushed.

"yeah you go lindemann!"jonah yelled and i blushed and hid into his neck.

jeez this is like highschool.

we sat down and started to talk.

"that reminded me of highschool"we both say.
he asked for an apology one last time.

"like i said daniel.I can forgive but i can't forget."i said and he pulled me into the longest hug ever.we stayed in the hugging position for 3 minutes.

after we had pizza, Brendan was the DJ and Ayla was the food person.I laughed because it reminds me of highschool.Bredan put on why don't we just and we all started jamming out.

after a lot of dancing i took a break and layed on the couch and eventually i fell asleep.