ive missed you

I woke up on a couch and all of a sudden i felt a strong grip on me but i couldn't turn around.

"AHHHH"the boys all shot up.

"Maggie are you okay?!?"Zach said.

"oh um yeah i'm okay.Where is daniel?"I ask

"right here."he mumbled behind me

"Daniel!how did you get there?i thought i was you were part of the couch or something!"i started to laugh.

"oh so you think my abs are soft!?!MY ABS ARE DEFINED!!"he then pulls up his shirt but then I threw a pillow at him.

"ouch."he said.I got up but daniel was holding onto me so when i stood up he fell off the couch

"really maggi-"he started

"DOG PILE!"i yelled and the boys jumped on him.Jonah was the last one so i sat on his back.

"I- am - dying!"daniel said and we all got up to eat breakfast.

"i hope logan doesn't mind but ayla is gone and i don't want to order food so i'm gonna cook.

I made pancakes, eggs and bacon and then i cut up some fruit.

Then i set up everyone's plate like this

i heard the boys playing 2k (basketball game)in the living room but i went to knock on logans door

in the living room but i went to knock on logans door.
before i got to knock, he opened up the door and he was vlogging.

"WHATS POPPIN LOGANG!"he yelled

"HOLY SHIT LOGAN YOU SCARED ME."i had a mini panic attack.

"Great now i have to put a dolphin noise over the bad word you said!"we laughed.

"holy moly it smells good!"I punched him playfully.

"I was gonna get you to eat breakfast with us."i said

when i walked in the kitchen all of the boys were digging in.

"calm down boys there's more."corbyn and jack and zach looked up.

"I WANT MORE!"they yelled and i gave them more.I didn't eat because i wasn't hungry.

"this is so good!"logan said and i went to the living room and i started to watch spongebob.

after an hour of watching spongebob, we decided to go to the arcade.

SORRY GUYS IM JUST GONNA POST THIS PART BUT THERE WILL BE A PART 2 TO THIS!!