the arcade

"OHH OOH LASER TAG!!"Corbyn said like a kid.

"you guys know i'm gonna beat your asses if we play that right?"i laughed.

"sure you can lindemann."zach says.

we walk into the laser tag area and i pick up a blue vest and a gun while corbyn and jack did too.

"you guys are lucky you picked me."i smirked.
we heard Jonah, Zach and Daniel whispering.

"guys you know i've known her for a long time and she can beat us all!just don't fall for her tricks."they all nodded and my team laughed.

"red team you are going down."corbyn said as we walked into the hot room.

"no shoving.3 2 1 go ahead losers."the angry worker said.

i was supposed to get daniel and jack was getting jonah and corbyn was getting zach.
i looked over and saw that Jack had got jonah out and i nodded remembering the plan i told him and Corbyn.

Daniel came up to me.
"looks like it's just you and me Lindemann."he smirked.
"dani you wouldn't shoot me?"i said with a frowny face and nodded at jack who was behind him.
i was leaning in to kiss daniel for our plan and corbyn went behind him and
"BOO YAH SUCKER!HE FELL FOR IT!"We got up and started cheering.

We were walking towards the food area and daniel started to walk next to me.

"i like you a lot lets date."he said.
"woah slow down, still trying to trust you again"Daniel and I laughed.

"you owe me a kiss."i rolled my eyes.

"pshh whatever seavey go kiss jack."
jack looked over.

"EW EW IM IMAGINING IT NOW STOP!!"we all laughed and got some pizza.

A group of girls came up to us (3 girls) well not us but daniel and I.

"Hey Margaret.hows life living with these cuties"Chloe said and her two minions laughed.

"oh it's good.sorry you couldn't have them."i said and jack glared at Chloe.

"C-Christina?"he started to tear up and i told Christina (his ex) , Chloe and Cecelia to go away.They didn't so i took Corbyn to the top floor to play some games and i told daniel to text me when they were coming up.

I think i'm starting to trust daniel again.Hes been the sweetest person and he said he was waiting for me whenever i was ready.when he comes up i'm gonna tell him that i'm ready.

Corbyn and I have been playing air hockey and shooting games for the last 45 minutes and we started to wonder where there boys were.

me:where u @ tho?
daniel:restroom.
me:hurry up butt face
daniel: loser
me:whatever you say 🤷🏻‍♀️i need to ask you something.

it's been another 5 minutes so we started to look over the railings for them.

I checked the right while Corbyn checked the left.All of i sudden i see Corbyn freeze and i walk over to his side and look where he's looking.

out of Daniel and Christina making out and i knew for sure that he was kissing back and Corbyn did too.I collapsed and the rest of the boys came to us.

"Maggie are you okay?"Jonah said.

"corbyn what's wrong did maggie beat you in air hockey!?"zach said and jack lightly smacked the back of his head and pointed to Christina and Daniel.Their mouths made an O shape.

(the meme tho ^)

We are at the house now and daniel is taking an uber home once he knew we were at home.I was getting hungry so I went to make popcorn for the movie everyone is watching.I went into the kitchen and then Daniel walked in.He smiled at me not knowing that I saw him kiss her.

"i believe you owe me a kiss."he smirked.

"and i believe you got enough of that from christina."and with that i walked away.But this time he grabbed my wrists and made sure i stayed.

"you saw that?"my tears were about to burst out again.

"and i was just about ready to be your girlfriend."i looked to my feet because i didn't want to lose it on him again.

"well christina came onto me and i didn't kiss back!"he tried to lie.

"really?because we all saw that you kissed back."i said and god if he talked to me one more time i was gonna lose it.

"Maggie i didn't mean to do any of that i swear!"

by the time he said that all of the boys were on the couch staring at us because the kitchen is connected to the living room

here i go again.
"daniel you don't know how much yoy hurt me.ive been waiting for a long time to ask you to be my boyfriend and i was gonna do it today but you had to kiss her?Is that what you want?Girls to mess with?Well if you do i think you should look somewhere else because i definitely am not a toy.You have made me and Corbyn sad and -"i started but he cut me off.

"BUT HE DATED HER LAST YEAR."he yelled and that's when i really lost it.

"REALLY DANIEL?DOES THAT FUCKING MATTER?CORBYN STILL LOVES HER AND HE TOLD YOU THAT BUT YOU DONT SEEM TO LISTEN.I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW.YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT US FOR ME TO SAY THIS BUT IM DONE.IM FUCKING DONE WITH ALL OF YOUR SHIT DANIEL.YOU CAN GO FUCK WITH YOUR TOYS.IM JUST GLAD IM NOT ONE OF THEM."i yelled in his face and hugged Corbyn, Jack, Jonah and Zach and then i left.

I took an uber to Logans house and stayed there for the next 2 weeks.

Daniel Seavey ruined me.

update later tonight maybe!