10 years later...

Maggie's POV *10 years later*
"Madison Seavey!come here right now!"i laughs and she tries to run away.

In case you didn't know, Madison Seavey is my daughter and Daniels...

but daniel left when she was 2 and i've tried for 3 years to find him, text him and call him but he won't respond so i gave up.

Madison is 5 and I do still live with the boys.Daniel talks to the boys and he doesn't talk to me.

The boys are so sweet and my feelings for jack has grown stronger than ever, but i don't think i want to be with him.

"madi!im gonna get you!"i start reaching my hands out and she laughs and runs.

"uncle corbyn uncle zach!save me!"she screams and zach grabs her while corbyn blocks me and we all laugh.

I start going over old pictures of Daniel and I
(don't mind creepy thing in back)

I start going over old pictures of Daniel and I(don't mind creepy thing in back)

this was one of our first dates.I go through daniels pictures a lot and Madi knows who daniel and what he looks like.

I heard a text message and i checked my phone but it wasn't mine.

Tears were streaming down my face while i went through these pictures.

Jonahs POV
i got a text message and i decided to check it later.

Maggie is like my baby sister and nothing will change that if she gets hurt i will get super protective.

i check the message and it was from daniel...wonder what he wants.

Daniel:hey
Jonah:what's good?
Daniel:i'm home
Jonah:bad idea...

and right as i send that i hear a ding.

daniel walked in and all of the guys stared at Maggie.

Tears were already streaming down her face from the pictures but i feel like she cried an ocean when daniel showed up

Maggie's POV
"daddy!"Madison runs up to daniel to hug him and they hug for a while.
I walked over to jack and sit there quietly crying.

"you didn't tell me she was here."daniel said in a worried voice

"Check your phone."he pulled out his phone and realized it was a bad idea to come here.

i couldn't take it anymore.

"i've missed you."he said.

zach knew that i was gonna burst so he took Madi in the backyard.

"Daniel are you fucking kidding me?You and I have a daughter and you left after two years."o let a tear slip out before i continued